what did you and your mk3 leon do today

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
c1c650a09bbcd711333b311125d935cf.jpg
e138ec77976e4d2627233f75ad5b21b7.jpg

Just given the girl her first dare I say 'nice weather' clean of the year, need to do a proper job on the wheels at some point though

mrbugle

Jun 25, 2015
I've just booked in for a new car detail with a really nice bloke in Cannock. Where I live is really dirty so I've opted for a super durable ceramic sealant including all the wheels, so this way it'll be easier to keep clean without washing it weekly.

My paint will finally shine and I can upload some photos.

mrbugle

Jun 25, 2015
Got a screw in my rear drivers side tyre. The rage is well upon me!

Happened to me three times, always in the left rear tire. And the warning came on all 3 times, just as I got on the M6 to drive to Leeds for work. Only been up there 4 times for work so it's clearly not lucky.

dodds_turbo

OEM+ member
Sep 4, 2016
Edinburgh
c1c650a09bbcd711333b311125d935cf.jpg

Just given the girl her first dare I say 'nice weather' clean of the year, need to do a proper job on the wheels at some point though

Nice! Seems the Titanium Pack club is smaller than I thought. Goes well with grey.

Do the mirrors match the rest of the bodywork paint?

Last edited:

Kraken

May 31, 2016
UK
Put on some new Dunlop SportMaxxx RT2s all round and absolutely thoroughly impressed in the difference over the stock bridge t001's, car just wants to GOOO more than ever and with seemingly eliminated wheelhopping, I couldn't be happier with the even greater levels of grip, road feel and feedback :D.

Last edited:

Boab

Knows nothing about cars!
Mar 22, 2017
Edinburgh
Happened to me three times, always in the left rear tire. And the warning came on all 3 times, just as I got on the M6 to drive to Leeds for work. Only been up there 4 times for work so it's clearly not lucky.

No warning light yet so not sure if its all the way through. Relatively new tyre with a lot of tread left. Scared to pull it out so going to wait until monday and do it then. If it goes down I'll get they tyre guy to come and either fix or replace.

kurosagi01

Mar 26, 2017
First cheap mod for the Leon installed yesterday after work which are wind deflectors by team heko wind deflectors which made a good difference in reducing wind noise.

Pops848

Mar 29, 2017
No warning light yet so not sure if its all the way through. Relatively new tyre with a lot of tread left. Scared to pull it out so going to wait until monday and do it then. If it goes down I'll get they tyre guy to come and either fix or replace.

Go to a tyre shop, get them to repair if possible or replace if not, just like sex, pulling out might mean you're still not safe even if at first it all appears ok

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Woow nice update!me like!
Today had a chance to take a closer look at 2017 cupra 300 ST. My dealer have some car demonstration at local supermarket cener.
Love bucket seats,alcantara on door panels.awesome blue colour.

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk

Last edited:

weirdkerr

Nov 24, 2013
Morayshire
Put 2 new Pirelli P7 Cinturatos on the front, as after 26,000 miles the old ones were just under 3mm and starting to be a little less grippy in the wet then took it for a run over Speyside in sport mode on some nice roads.... car feels so much better on the new tyres

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.