MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
Any news yet Huw? My dealer is chasing SEAT this morning, as the car showing at UK port.

I spoke to SEAT UK yesterday. They confirmed that the car is in the country, and that transport to get it from Sheerness to the dealer had been ordered on Monday, so it's just a question of when it happens.
My dealer did tell me of a case a couple of weeks ago of a car that was still on the ship on the Thursday and arrived with them unexpectedly on the following Tuesday.
It's looking unlikely that it will arrive before Easter, with bank holidays etc.

JsyCuPrA

Jun 16, 2003
Oxfordshire
Visit site
I spoke to SEAT UK yesterday. They confirmed that the car is in the country, and that transport to get it from Sheerness to the dealer had been ordered on Monday, so it's just a question of when it happens.
My dealer did tell me of a case a couple of weeks ago of a car that was still on the ship on the Thursday and arrived with them unexpectedly on the following Tuesday.
It's looking unlikely that it will arrive before Easter, with bank holidays etc.

Thanks, not looking good here at the moment either , the car is booked with a detailer on Saturday and is due to be collected on Monday. Dealer only needs to PDI the car, no wash is required.

JsyCuPrA

Jun 16, 2003
Oxfordshire
Visit site

Just been told SEAT have a backlog at the port, earliest to the dealer ( 25 miles away ! ) is the 19th ! It has been sitting at the port since the 8th ! :wtf:

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
Just been told SEAT have a backlog at the port, earliest to the dealer ( 25 miles away ! ) is the 19th ! It has been sitting at the port since the 8th ! :wtf:

That's a bummer. You would have thought the logistics this end could be a bit more organised than that.

JsyCuPrA

Jun 16, 2003
Oxfordshire
Visit site
That's a bummer. You would have thought the logistics this end could be a bit more organised than that.

I have been told that Eddie Stobart have recently taken over BCA ( who have the SEAT contract) and as a result alot of ex BCA drivers have left. Dealer can pick up but need to give 48 Hrs notice, so unable to sort for this weekend. I am then on a course the following week, then I will pick car up on the 2nd, drop to detailer and on return from Greece will pick up on the 6th.
Dealer has been good and has offered a Kenwood Dashcam DVR-410 fully fitted for half price (£90) for the inconvenience.

Last edited:

spongeym

Feb 9, 2017
Just watched this review of the new 300,the guy said there is no built in sat nav as standard on the leon, my understanding is that with android or Apple play it uses the phone for your maps. Is that right? https://youtu.be/BJVouesztrI

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Chuggs1

Sep 22, 2016
Still can't work out why my s7 doesn't wireless charge mind

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

bega

Oct 13, 2016
I did order Cupra 300 too maybe 10+ days ago. It should be at my place like in 4-5 months.

Putted almost all I can order,only they didn't let me to put Auto High Beam,Lane assist they say my country is crappy with roads :)

It's white btw.

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
I spoke to SEAT UK customer services this afternoon and they gave me the good news that my car is at the dealer. No call from them though, so I still don't know when I can collect it, and the one salesman I eventually managed to get hold of reckons it takes a few days to get ready.

Somewhat disappointed with them at the moment.

JsyCuPrA

Jun 16, 2003
Oxfordshire
Visit site
I spoke to SEAT UK customer services this afternoon and they gave me the good news that my car is at the dealer. No call from them though, so I still don't know when I can collect it, and the one salesman I eventually managed to get hold of reckons it takes a few days to get ready.

Somewhat disappointed with them at the moment.

It wasn't there at the weekend m8, we had a good look around, including the compound. They just had a 66 290 ST in the showroom. Must have been delivered today.

Mine should be at the dealer tomorrow.

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
It wasn't there at the weekend m8, we had a good look around, including the compound. They just had a 66 290 ST in the showroom. Must have been delivered today.

Mine should be at the dealer tomorrow.

It did arrive sometime today. The salesman I eventually got hold of confirmed it, but it was he who suggested it could take a few days to get ready.
I'm hoping that they can do what they need to do tomorrow so I can collect first thing Thursday. Failing that I'm in to next week!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ElCoasa

Apr 11, 2017
Hi all, I've ordered my Seat Leon Cupra 300 (5dr) in October and after many, too many months, I will pick it up this Saturday from Southampton. It's a mystery blue one with sunroof.

I never have imagined it can take soooooo long to get something done, but hey, it did. First, I wanted the old model. Leasing company assured me they can get it, but after two weeks, as I told them from the start, they confirmed the factory doesn't make them anymore. And then I had to wait for the new one, added the sunroof which increased the waiting time by a few weeks, but all that matters now is that it's here!! Finally!

huw

Feb 13, 2017
SW London
It did arrive sometime today. The salesman I eventually got hold of confirmed it, but it was he who suggested it could take a few days to get ready.
I'm hoping that they can do what they need to do tomorrow so I can collect first thing Thursday. Failing that I'm in to next week!

I'm picking mine up in the morning - it should be fun :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members