what have you done to your car today ?

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Just put some 3mm universal spacers on the back. Not too much..Just wanted a little extra. Also fixed up the PCV system, no longer venting to atmosphere . And also found out that the windows are bolted in in the doors....Found this out when pass door window dropped on the school run "shame it don't pop and bang hahah

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

RichyH

Dec 20, 2015
Lincoln, UK
7416a7c5a4c232f17b3de51f4acb5a02.jpg

Clean as a whistle! Beaut

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fozzard88c

Jan 6, 2017
Today I admired the replacement bootlid I fitted yesterday on my black 1.8t.....no more huge dent on the rear to ruin the view :).....next job, fit the new nsr door

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

19jeff89

Oct 20, 2016
fitted new rear axle bushes, rear wishbone bushes front wishbone powerflex bushes, 4 new tyres over last couple of days and 4 wheel alignment today. like a new car

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
Had a replacement front bumper painted at the bodyshop and added a Cupra R splitter. Can imagine this being a right pain trying to do it with the bumper on the car!

image.jpg

image.jpg

Last edited:

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Fixed my pass door window today.
Fitted Bora seats in yesterday leathers out,
Got regulator,ECU stage1, wiring harness and clocks/keys....My keys in pic, for £20 today, only wanted the coil pack plug part of the loom but for £20...What the hell, I'll spend big today

Also got followed by the po po in my stripped out cupra and thought i was getting a tug...But NO! following me for two miles and left me alone.

Was a good day
d2d0b172124dfa54ae6ea9d4c9d97afd.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

RDS1972

Dec 19, 2011
Essex
Got recovered on a low loader!

Bloody thing over heated after a seven mile drive. Was only going steady when it went from a solid 90 degrees through the roof. I'm fairly happy it s not cooked, but not sure f its the thermostat or the water pump. Bloody thing!

Haze

Oct 21, 2014
What do you guys think of me getting cat back and AmD remap on 05 LCR with 118K miles. Had it serviced and looked after by AmD for the last 30K miles. Had engine rebuild at 60k. Very solid motor. I'm a student so will be keeping the car for a couple more years at least and I want give myself a present for getting through the first year haha. Just wouldn't want to waste my savings .

RDS1972

Dec 19, 2011
Essex
Limped it in short trips over to the garage for tomorrows inspection. It did nt cook, but took forever to get over there! Hopefully it'll be back before long with a clean bill of health.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.