Silly question about spec

Boab

Knows nothing about cars!
Mar 22, 2017
Edinburgh
As above.
How do I find out what packs or options or lack off are on my car?
I see peoples posts where they have the options and packs written out at the bottom but I honestly have no idea. I bought the car used and the dealers spec sheet was as far as I can see just generic guff.
Any ideas?

ray

Jan 7, 2016
Go on parkers and get the Leon up and check the different models and see what your car has/doesn't have to see the spec level?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

fastnfat

Dec 4, 2010
Birmingham
In the service book(if you have one) there should be sticker inside the front cover with various codes printed on it. Each one of those codes is for the various specs of the car. I can't remember where I obtained (probably google)the meaning of each code but they are available.

Boab

Mar 22, 2017
Edinburgh
Go on parkers and get the Leon up and check the different models and see what your car has/doesn't have to see the spec level?

Tried that but again only seems to list the basics.

Boab

Mar 22, 2017
Edinburgh
In the service book(if you have one) there should be sticker inside the front cover with various codes printed on it. Each one of those codes is for the various specs of the car. I can't remember where I obtained (probably google)the meaning of each code but they are available.

I have been promised at least once a week for the 4 weeks I have now owned the car that the dealer has located the log book and is sending it first class post in the morning.
Basically it's lost. They just wont admit it.

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
In terms of spec. Why not just list some of the gadgets you have on the car off the dealer spec sheet and it should be fairly easy to work out due to the low number of options available for the Leon what you have?

Boab

Mar 22, 2017
Edinburgh
http://www.parkers.co.uk/seat/leon/hatchback/review/features-safety-and-equipment/

This review mentions the extras then has a link to see the full list of optional extras, obviously unsure which model you have so hopefully if you know what your car has so far you can see what's standard for your trim and what's an extra.

I have looked at this before but I think where it fails is that it seems to only do spec for sc cupra's.
I have a st.

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Is there also a sticker in the rear passenger door shut? This should contain codes for your options that were specd on the car plus your paint ode etc.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members