Duamo's LCR

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
After owning the car nearly a year and driving round with smashed fog I finally got some new ones
2a8a8yqu.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
Well today I've done the cambelt,waterpump & tentioner and a coolant flush and change . So she god to go for abit now

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
Right little progress up date.. Dawn pipe and decat turned up Friday along with a 4bar FPR, my badger 5 TIP should be here nxt week so just need to slap on a Front mount and I'm ready for stage 2 :) my mappers have said I should be looking in the region of 290bhp if not more but I'd be well happy with near that. And she's an high mileage old girls so with any luck tile blow up and I can rebuild and forge it. On wards and up warda.

Hope fully my wife won't ever see this thread and realise how much I've spent on it since Christmas!

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
Well has a quite afternoon at work so I got my gearbox sorted. Literally a 15 minute job and only cost 8 quid and it's stopped the 3rd gear whine and the clutch delay so a massive result
zuzezahu.jpg
8e6a2u7u.jpg
avy4e6eb.jpg

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
Glad the 3rd gear whine has stopped for you mate. Will be attempting this in the next few days!

Definatly worth trying. Gearbox is much more positive in every way ! Very happy as it's been my biggest annoyance since owning it

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
Well I've had a half productive weekend fitted new front pads witch was a completed basterd! I've had the car a year and never stripped them but get here in the end. Also got round to fitting the v2.2 that was a lot easier than thought and had a a big difference to performance .
6azesupu.jpg

Also gave her the first real good clean of the year as it was hanging!
nypygeja.jpg

Then to top things of I back on to my drive and the handbrake linkage has come of the handbrake and rolled into my garage. 1 step forward 2 steps back rear bumper is knackerd anyway so want to bothered but could have done without another job to the list

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
After fiddling about with adjusting pipe on my v2.2 the car is running bootful and goes like stink. Happy boy

a2u9ena5.jpg

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
Some more adjustment to the TIP again today made more of a difference again thanks to some advice from bill and badger 5 also completely de badged it re fitted some fly eyes although not sure that I like them still :-/
yby9u4e6.jpg

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
Well this arrived on Saturday in the post
a9yqyqap.jpg
So as wife and daughter gety all the presents I bought myself a polished and ported jabbasport inlet manifold why should they get all the goodies

DuamoLCR

Mar 23, 2013
Brackley
Well the cats been a bit neglected lately. I've aquired a list of part that need fitting just need the time to do it. Starting to get a bit frustrated .

To do

Fit TT front strutbrace
Fit 007p
Fit front mount intercooler
Fit powerflex top mount bushes and strip and clean coilovers
Fit polished inlet manifold and boost pipe

It just never gets any shorter

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.