VCDS- Adaptive cruise control Cupra 300

JsyCuPrA

Jun 16, 2003
Oxfordshire
Visit site
Has anybody managed to add this via VCDS?

I have a Cupra 300 , with the radar unit, but didn't take the Adaptive cruise control option.

Is it possiable to activate this from VCDS, I have a Ross Tech Cable.

Cheers for any help.

thefunkygibbon

Mk3 Leon Cupra 280
Jan 9, 2012
if you have the radar unit (why would it be fitted if not using the ACC?) then yes you would be able to.
much like if you have the camera behind the rear view mirror you could enable lane assist through software.

no idea how to though.

There is a disturbing lack of people attempting to try these sort of things :( Even less so on my new Audi :(

Pops848

Mar 29, 2017
It seems like these jobs are becoming increasingly difficult to pull off. I've not seen a single OEM retrofit for auto wipers, auto lights (when one or the other isn't installed). ACC, or anything else. Shame as retrofits was a great way to modifying your car without actually modifying it. I want to install the reverse camera and use it as a dashcam but can't see how that's possible right now...

bega

Oct 13, 2016
I have looked in OBD eleven, apps that program got still no ACC to enable. Maybe you can do it with adaptation in Instrument cluster or something. You can check in VCDS yourself not that hard.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise