Centre Caps

PEZ125

Nov 7, 2016
I've just had my alloys refurbished (bbs seat sport wheels 18"), and am looking to replace the centre caps. I'm just having trouble working out what the correct size should be. Both myself and a friend have measured and agree on 62mm, but when I look online there are almost none available in this coutry. Ive typed the part number in on google and this lists a VW cap 63mm in size, so i'm more confused. Both the 62/63mm are hard to come by and expensive, so I just want to be sure before I order. If anybody has come across this and can confirm the size that would be great! I can't just respray as one is missing.

bete noir

Green Meanie
Dec 11, 2008
Last Resort
I am pretty sure it is a 63mm centre cap. The part number 6H0 601 171 is what I have quoted to order these caps with a SEAT "S" on a grey background. There is apparently another version with a black background, but I cannot be 100% sure of that.

mike_allison

Nov 25, 2008
Aberdeen, Scotland
I had mine refurbished recently. I contacted Dave at Sere's he was able to send me 4 replacement caps for about £16 inc delivery. Simple told him the spec of my car and he found the parts.

You may struggle as Dave has now left his position at Sere's and believe he is not monitoring the forum anywhere. I am sure if you contacted the parts desk at a dealership they could help you out.

Fishy

May 16, 2005
Like the OP I recently had my BBS Ref Sport twin spokes refurb'd and after a quick chat with Dave @ Sere's the quote was £80 for a set!

I just refitted the ones I has as they wasn't that bad.

Fish

Ashers16

Feb 16, 2015
Northeast England
Anyone had to buy centre caps for these know what size I'm looking for?
645e6f4619b7f4d2b1390af31421bde1.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.