Cupra 300 delivery times

gamer555

Dec 6, 2008
Brussels
ordered 12.01, still no build week, expected delivery beginning of July. stop complaining about 15 weeks of waiting :)

* Performance Pack is the reason...

Finguz

Mar 17, 2016
Unfortunately (well not that unfortunate as I got a great deal) I bought through a broker so had no direct dealer contact. Broker was as surprised as I was that the 3-5 months turned into 8 weeks (notified of when it was turning up after 6). As I stated there were a lot of extras added which I thought would delay matters, but maybe I was just lucky with timing :)

If you don't mind me asking, which broker did you use?

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
Jordcupra let me know how you do with dates. I have not had any update.

Finally managed to get through to someone who can give me an actual date. Not good news....

My order was placed with Seat on 4th April. Dealer via lease company told me the current lead time was 8 - 12 weeks.

So after a chat with Seat today they have confirmed a non Cupra Leon has roughly a 12 weeks wait from order to delivery. A Cupra has an additional 4 weeks lead time on build and delivery.

So on my actual order, I have a potential build week of 29. This equates to w/c 17th July. he stressed this isn't confirmed and there is a good chance it could be pushed back.

He said assuming you do get that build week you are looking at a minimum of 4 weeks from build to delivery.

Therefore, I'm mid to late August for delivery or 16 to 18 weeks. Bugger. esp given my current car goes back in a couple of weeks...

CupraRobX

Jun 29, 2006
Surrey
Therefore, I'm mid to late August for delivery or 16 to 18 weeks. Bugger. esp given my current car goes back in a couple of weeks...

Let's hope you don't get delayed until August. The Martorell factory in Barcelona shuts down for a month then!

bega

Oct 13, 2016
So the chap on the phone said the cupra are made in Germany... I thought they were built in Spain but didn't say anything
I hope you will get it sooner.Me too :)
You have called Seat to ask them about your order or some other contact?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

bega

Oct 13, 2016
I called seat direct on 0500 222 222 took 4 calls over the duration of the day to get the detail on the order.
Think I will pass that call,will wait until my dealer has some good news for me,nothing else I can do more I guess.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
Further update from the SEAT uk today to the lease companies - this is the current lead times as of this morning:

6GhOxQym.png

so 17 weeks on a cupra 300 as average

Biker

Oct 6, 2003
Northumberland
Visit site
Just had a call from the dealer, we have two Cupra's ordered, I should have mine by the end of June, that order was placed on the 20th April. The second one was ordered a week later and it is due first week of July. So about 11 weeks in total.

As for the spec making a difference, I'm not so sure. My car is fairly standard, manual with the leather option. The second one is just about fully loaded, DSG, bucket seats and loads more. The lead time for both cars is about the same.

I hope everyone who is waiting gets some good news soon!

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
just seems like delivery times are completely all over the place then.

ETA: are any of your cars ST and 4 drive? i wonder if that is causing the delay??

Last edited:

hitchygolf1971

May 4, 2017
Hi All,

Starting to worry now Ordered mine last week on a lease deal and was given a date of 4th September. My car goes back the same week !!!!!! Would they offer you a courtesy car if its late ???? Need to get to work !!!!!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.