Picked up my Leon last week

Chudders

May 1, 2017
UK
Hi all, New'ish' around here.

Just come across from an A3 Sline, Had done a fair few miles, and lacked a modern look/feel.
Picked up the the new Leon last week; Told the Dealer not to valet it... don't trust them.

Here she is, Needed a heavy decontamination, was caked in fallout.
a very marmite style colour, you either like it or you don't, mixed reviews from friends and family.. was even told to write it off because it was green actually :rofl::rofl::rofl:

Gave it a quick Snowfoam, covered in fallout remover, and then tar remover, full clay bar which took hours... a safe wash, and then a wax and sealed up afterwards.

it did have the Dynamic 17" alloys on, which i've swapped over, so they are for sale if anybody wants them :whistle:

dfaY1FC.jpg

gQ3XHvc.jpg

mj0vUsk.jpg

Last edited:

Hughes395

Mar 29, 2016
Very nice. Im liking the wheels are they from an Audi? And what diffuser and exhaust is that on there cant be stock?

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Glarh

Apr 6, 2016
Absolutely stunning motor mate. Can't beat Lima green! Living the Audi wheels aswell as the rear diffuser. All it needs now is the side skirts...

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Chudders

May 1, 2017
UK
Very nice. Im liking the wheels are they from an Audi? And what diffuser and exhaust is that on there cant be stock?

They're RS6 "Style", Not genuine. Aluwerks are German though if that counts :lol:

villa chris

Jul 4, 2015
I like the green but dont know if id be brave enough to have it on mine lol!!

Xpo

May 7, 2016
Sweden
Well that's definitely not a color I'd choose, BUT it does look good. Nice choice of wheels too. Great detailing you've done to it.

Chudders

May 1, 2017
UK
Well that's definitely not a color I'd choose, BUT it does look good. Nice choice of wheels too. Great detailing you've done to it.

I wasn't sure on it myself either, but it grew on me the more i saw it in person, Always had white or black before so too was really bizarre.

nuvolablue

May 1, 2017
Nice! Congrats. Can I ask if you were able to use the existing bolts from your original Seat alloys or did you buy new bolts?

Sent from my X6pro using Tapatalk

dodds_turbo

OEM+ member
Sep 4, 2016
Edinburgh
Very nice Leon. Welcome to the exclusive Lima Green club. ;-) I very nearly considered your very car when looking for a Leon. Was lucky to spot mine in a dealers before photos were even uploaded. I'm still in love with the colour, although haven't had a chance to do anything with mine yet. Love the upgrade from the 17" wheels. It looks pretty sharp on the Audi style wheels, and I think the titanium/ grey colour suits so much better. Mine has the titanium pack, I love the wing mirrors in grey. Might match you wheels nicely too?

AA32A55C-86D6-4F1B-8856-61403F64293A_zpszu5vthb5.jpg

Chudders

May 1, 2017
UK
Very nice Leon. Welcome to the exclusive Lima Green club. ;-) I very nearly considered your very car when looking for a Leon. Was lucky to spot mine in a dealers before photos were even uploaded. I'm still in love with the colour, although haven't had a chance to do anything with mine yet. Love the upgrade from the 17" wheels. It looks pretty sharp on the Audi style wheels, and I think the titanium/ grey colour suits so much better. Mine has the titanium pack, I love the wing mirrors in grey. Might match you wheels nicely too?

AA32A55C-86D6-4F1B-8856-61403F64293A_zpszu5vthb5.jpg
Yeah i love the colour too, it's like marmite; You like it or you dont :whistle:

Yeah, already got the covers on my wish list, really like yours so a very good shout! :p, Need to drop it by about 30m as there's too big a wheel arch gap, either Titanium or Black covers, i'm liking the front lip you can get, and the Audio needs fixing, it's not up to par as of yet :p

You got any plans for yours?

Last edited:

devJORD

OBD11 Wizard
Nov 14, 2014
This is making me miss my Lima Bean! :(

Looks smart and the wheels/rear bumper are exactly like what I had planned before a van decided to T-bone me. [:@]

Scully088

May 14, 2017
Very nice work there. Really like the wheels/colour and especially the rear end! Happy driving

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
One of the best, maybe the best colours for the Leon imo,. Congratulations car looks great, so does yours Dodds.

Bubbs

Jul 18, 2013
[B)]

I'd have 100% gone for Lima Green on my new Leon order, if only SEAT had left it as an option.

:thumbup:

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members