Mac

Dec 13, 2013
TM. RO
www.racingparts.ro
Hi guys
this is my 2.0 CR big turbo build

Rosten performance rods+ sputtered bearings
KS main bearings
All was measured with plastigauge, tolerance as new.
Cylinders were perfect so i decided to keep pistons+rings
Big injectors ;)
All pistons -bolts and rods were measured on digital precision scale and machined to 0grams difference, all combos weigh the same now.

I already have good oil pump on my engine

Cylinder head ported, removed all restrictions, head surfaced, valve profiles worked, camshafts installed and tolerances measured again to ensure everything is ok.

GTB2260 turbine heavily modified to push air for 350hp, made in Italy

Tubular manifold 500€ from producer

Full 76mm exhaust made in house, modified afterwards to fit the DQ500 gearbox, 2 piece downpipe with Vband

Last edited:

Mac

Dec 13, 2013
TM. RO
www.racingparts.ro
CP3 high pressure fuel pump upgrade, all made in house , reliable and strong to deliver 2300bars of pressure.

Ptfe main seal with sensor, i had to buy dedicated tool to install it

Big IC

Big brakes Z18 custom machined to fit light discs 340 x 30mm +hawk hps 5.0 pads, hel lines

Later photos of the DQ500 install , Oz Ultraleggera 18" wheels powder coated red candy which i love.

Last edited:

Mac

Dec 13, 2013
TM. RO
www.racingparts.ro
Kess just arrived and i read the ecu. Tomorrow some updates for injectors, and hope to tesnt 2.0 bar new map.

So much dust my red candy cant be seen :(

Last edited:

Nick_TDi

Lurker
Feb 23, 2017
Silkeborg, Denmark
I'm wayyy late for this post, but where did you get Brackets etc for mounting z18 calipers? As i'm considering doing the same thing this winter, but got no idea where to get the complete fitting kit for a Mk2 leon cupra pre facelift.

Mac

Dec 13, 2013
TM. RO
www.racingparts.ro
After a few fails with turbos, i now have a gtb2565vklr on ceramic BB
At low rpm turbo is not spooling right, i think the turbo its just too big. With fuel and boost for 375hp i did a few runs
Later i did a run with 2.88boost and fuel for 390+hp. Will take it to a dyno soon just to confirm.
I am not happy with the turbo as its too slow in low rpm, not great for a street car.
So soon i will be building the 4th turbo for this project, little smaller with less top end but i am sure boost will be much better in the 2-3000rpm range.

http://network.perfexpert-app.com/results/S77adAcp1c

31190097_1901718106719813_5602790584298242048_n.png