Advice on Ibiza mk5 models

Oceansplasher

Mar 1, 2016
Hi guys. Need some advice on a Mk5 please.

Looking to buy a 5 door metallic black 1.4 Ibiza for around £6k and want as many of the nice things as possible. I'm looking at cars on internet and wondered which is a higher spec, the Toca or the SE?

What is important is the ability to play music via usb or sd card, so would I need the sat nav and docking station to play mp3 through sat nav? or does any model have usb?

Alloys are required and preferably not the stock ones. think next one up is stratos? is that right?

any help or advice appreciated. And if I should steer clear of certain ones please let me know!1 Thanks guys.

Oceansplasher

Mar 1, 2016
Hi again. Also, can anyone direct me on how much I can pay for the spare tyre system for a 2013/2014 Ibiza Se or Toca or TSi standard? Where to get one from?

And what price should I expect to pay for the sat nav system as the vehicles I'm looking at do not include it. Anyone got one for sale?

RUM4MO

Jun 4, 2008
South Scotland
Have you considered buying a spare wheel+wheel insert+ jack and tool kit - from a scrappy?

Most kits from write offs will not have been used.

I think that the standard Ibiza MK5 spare wheel is 15", if you are interested in trying to do that get back to me and I'll check what the actual part number on the steel spare wheel should be - or, is this a good opportunity to buy another alloy same as fitted to that car - again from a scrappy?

Edit:- you will be able to find the part number of the wheels on that car by taking one off and checking the numbers moulded into it - on the inner face hub area.

Last edited: