How Low Did You Go?

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Damping is set at 10 out of 16 for hardness. Far better ride quality than standard, no longer thumps through potholes and sticks to the road like glue, hardly any body roll either.

So I'm guessing the B16 or B12 etc relates to the amount of settings there are for damping?
As yours are B16 with 16 settings. Is that correct?

DrewCole

Spannering the Cupra
Oct 19, 2015
Braintree, Essex
My LC is on 35mm H&R springs, so around a 25mm drop from standard, plus -10mm Power Flex front top mount bushes.

For me and the roads around here the drop is perfect, although the standard shocks are pretty fooked, so I plain on upgrading them to match the springs this year.

Wheels are 18inch Team Dynamics.

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
My LC is on 35mm H&R springs, so around a 25mm drop from standard, plus -10mm Power Flex front top mount bushes.

For me and the roads around here the drop is perfect, although the standard shocks are pretty fooked, so I plain on upgrading them to match the springs this year.

Wheels are 18inch Team Dynamics.

Thanks. It looks great.
I have an LC too and may throw my 5stars on it when I get new ones for the LCR. probably help me sell the LC.
Mines lowered 35mm too.
Have issues here and there with garage entrances etc if raised or lowered.
Don't want the LCR banging everywhere but it's the ride I'm most concerned about as have 2 "slipped" displaced discs in my back.
Been like it 4 years.
All my hobbies hurt.
Fishing, driving and my job as a carpenter. So want a small drop but same sort of ride quality as right now.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

DrewCole

Spannering the Cupra
Oct 19, 2015
Braintree, Essex
Thanks all, still off the road sadly, new turbo time....

Demon Tweaks had 44% off on the TD Pro Race in gloss black last month when I picked them up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Thanks all, still off the road sadly, new turbo time....

Demon Tweaks had 44% off on the TD Pro Race in gloss black last month when I picked them up.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

1.2 has too many spokes for me and the 3s don't show enough brake and disc imo.
I know it's a jap look but I also like the BuddyClub SF Pro race.
Also love the Japanese.

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Way off topic but Buddy Club SF
5fcb9261ecf04310cd64937d01f6e93a.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

verbal_kint

Apr 15, 2010
North West Kent
Thanks. It looks great.
So want a small drop but same sort of ride quality as right now.

when looking recently I'm sure I saw Eibachs Pro Kit springs that had many options including one at 25/20 drop.

With Koni FSD's that could be a good set-up with comfort.

Last edited:

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
when looking recently I'm sure I saw Eibachs Pro Kit springs that had many options including one at 25/20 drop.

With Koni FSD's that could be a good set-up with comfort.

Cheers bud I'll take a look. Sounds like the perfect amount tbh. Any more may be a fat hassle as I do go into London lots. Bumps and thumps everywhere.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

CG

Sep 3, 2016
I'd like to lower mine to get rid of the arch gap, it scrapes on speed bumps as it is now though :/

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.