What did you and your MK2 do today?

RnPnJ

Apr 3, 2015
I'm running AP 6pot brakes, so some nice grooved 343's with AP's 404 compound, which wasn't my choice but they couldn't get any DS2500's.

Fish

Oohhh I'd love a set of 6 pots. At the moment I'm running brembo discs with ds2500 pads and they are better then oem. Only had a tad of brake fade once or twice lol

gard_ian8

Mar 5, 2007
got the windows tinted on mine as factory tint wasn't dark enough to stop the sun going in the little ones eyes :D

I agree, I don't think the factory tint is dark enough for my liking!
Have you also had the lights wrapped or tinted? I am looking to do this on mine, how do you remove the reflectors at the bottom of the bumper?
Cheers

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
it's miles better! that's why i was after your when you put up about splitting it haha! not lowered it yet but needs doing just need to decide coilovers or springs first

Ah lol. I cant decide what to do with the FR.

My mind changes almost everyday and not sure I want to get another car on finance/lease but on the other hand I would like something new....

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
Ah lol. I cant decide what to do with the FR.

My mind changes almost everyday and not sure I want to get another car on finance/lease but on the other hand I would like something new....

that's it :cartman: i've always bought cars with cash personally but i'd say get whatever it is you have your heart set on that's affordable

Wondering

Jan 1, 2010
Cardiff
Fitted new coilovers.
3c0c64722f15c8b3bb509ca6cb706ff2.jpg
f57eabbac7ffd715791bf394a30366f9.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Daniel M

Blackbelts & Chickenheads
Apr 18, 2013
Middlesbrough
it's miles better! that's why i was after your when you put up about splitting it haha! not lowered it yet but needs doing just need to decide coilovers or springs first

that's it :cartman: i've always bought cars with cash personally but i'd say get whatever it is you have your heart set on that's affordable

My mind also changes with what to replace it with. Part of me wants a big comfy saloon/estate automatic but then I think I'll get bored of that and want something a little more agile like an S3/Golf R but the R is way too common.

On the other hand I have been contemplating keeping the Leon and getting a toy like a 306 Gti-6 again.

lewischadwick7

Jul 4, 2016
Barnsley
My mind also changes with what to replace it with. Part of me wants a big comfy saloon/estate automatic but then I think I'll get bored of that and want something a little more agile like an S3/Golf R but the R is way too common.

On the other hand I have been contemplating keeping the Leon and getting a toy like a 306 Gti-6 again.

the latter is the best option ;) that's why i kept my ST it's loads of fun when i get it out and is a nice change to the leon every day

gard_ian8

Mar 5, 2007
Quite a bit done to my Supercopa over the weekend. Fitted Octavia gas struts so the boot pops open - really easy to do and my 10 year old daughter thinks its cool so I'm OK with that.
Fitted new aerial:
r0nofm.jpg

Swapped out the side repeaters for smoked ones:
xbd6k3.jpg

Smoked rear lights and reflectors with paint.
Before:
e6botd.jpg

After:
352268w.jpg

repainted front and rear badges as they were a bit taty looking.

painted door grab handles, still on with this... pic to follow.

repainted mirror covers matt black:
2hqtg5j.jpg

and fitted a set of golf alloy pedals:
1sfek6.jpg

Just need to give it a good clean inside and out now.

Last edited:

richicupra

Jan 29, 2012

Think that's the only time an S3/Golf R has been described as agile :cartman:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.