Clock and thermometer F**ked help!

andreluca10

Apr 11, 2017
So I bought a Seat Ibiza S 2003 1.2L during the weekend, one of the first things I noticed was that the clock was continually advancing hours as if I was holding the +1 hour button on a normal clock. Also, the thermometer always seems to be massively wrong, both functions are on the same side of the instrument panel and dashboard so I assume they are related, in terms of the clock, the minutes are correct but not the hours and I've tried turning the stalk but nothing happens, HELP?!?!?

AvoK95

Apr 11, 2016
Lebanon
Be sure you own a 6K2 ibiza. The 6K2 was manufactured from 99 to 2002. If you have an Ibiza 6K2 continue reading if not, then you might have a 6L, which means you'll have to post in the MK4 section.

The temperature sensor is not that accurate if you've parked under the sun for a few hours. Some of them also can go bad, so you might wanna swap it for a new one. It will be located under the passenger wing mirror.

The clock can be fixed. The screen has an automatic time function which you can turn off. Check how to set the time in your owner's manual.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.