VI gauge or liquid Leon gauge, which ones better??????

danielson16

Jul 5, 2010
sheffield
Ye, drivers side, would look better in centre so mite look into making something in the future! The vi gauge is more like a halfords version, it's bit tacky and hasn't really got alot of important info, liquid gauge is far better!!!

Trublu07

Oct 7, 2008
Essex
I have the vent one. Can still dentist windscreen and drivers window. It's a lot more subtle and works well. I didn't go for the cube as it could be mistaken for a sat nav and nicked. It would also leave the telltale suction ring mark on windscreen.

LEE69

Stage 2 Revo'd
Dec 10, 2004
C\UK\Devon\Torquay
I have the vent one. Can still dentist windscreen and drivers window. It's a lot more subtle and works well. I didn't go for the cube as it could be mistaken for a sat nav and nicked. It would also leave the telltale suction ring mark on windscreen.

Predictive text at all ;) :rofl:

irf

Feb 5, 2014
Just underneath your ashtray is your obd port. Liquid gauge just plugs into it. If you need to use your obd port for anything it's important to remember your code for the liquid gauge otherwise it won't work. Have had to send an email asking for the code myself a couple of times:whistle:

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.