Seat Leon Cupra 300 white

bega

Oct 13, 2016
I did order car on 03.04. 2017 and it came today at dealers place. Only did few meters with it,from parking spot to garage cause they need to decode it(something like that) only 30 km/h you can drive it now. It's full of protective film, and it came too late they already closed it. Paper work needs to be done in 1-2 days then I can get licence plates and other stuff. Took couple of pictures there at dealer and I am really impressed with car :) Tomorrow they will prepare it so I will take a better look at it.
Here are pictures :
shi4xa6.jpg

uuU9mRJ.jpg

ErSAdDc.jpg

1sDMwr2.jpg

ZvVQdzH.jpg

NAJIz40.jpg

EaCMS7q.jpg

zj1nTLw.jpg

LlSF5FE.jpg

Last edited:

Sejo

Apr 23, 2017
It is here, it came along with your car and three more.
Already amazed and enjoying it, really great power delivery and really didn't expect it to be so economical. Also didn't expect it to be so comfortable. All in all, really pleased with car.

bega

Oct 13, 2016
It is here, it came along with your car and three more.
Already amazed and enjoying it, really great power delivery and really didn't expect it to be so economical. Also didn't expect it to be so comfortable. All in all, really pleased with car.
I am ok with fuel consumption and with comfort of the car.Its on 19 inch rims so its ok.You have sound system or normal?Will post my equalizer spec for all kind of music.When I got the car music was poor for sound system but I did some twerks and its perfect now.

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Sejo

Apr 23, 2017
Standard sound system, opted just for winter pack, manual transmission, parking sensors with camera and full link.
Don't really care much about sound quality, this sounds ok for me.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.