MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
Just ordered an ex demo 290st dsg

Traded in the manual 5dr for an auto st i must be getting old.
3c611100d40c8cace995b18e73d2d6d4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Saw your car on auto trader and it looks good in black with those wheels. I thought I would not change from a manual but the DSG is very impressive.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

benhella

May 3, 2015
Saw your car on auto trader and it looks good in black with those wheels. I thought I would not change from a manual but the DSG is very impressive.

That's my concern making the jump to the dsg first auto car. As im not local to crewe they have said if i dont like the dsg on a test drive i can get my deposit back. I must say the guys at crewe have been very helpful.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
eca8eb0e835d37f4162d8a79e0446b60.jpg

300 DSG ST, bought from a dealer with just 1500 miles on it. Had it for 6 weeks now (just under 1500 miles later) and, as a first time Seat owner, I must say I'm really impressed. In comfort mode on my daily commute, it's easy to get on with. It not the most economical vehicle I've bought, but I didn't expect it to be!

It's practical enough to get two complete sets of golf clubs, complete with cart bags and electric trolleys, in the back without dropping any seats.

And in Cupra mode, it is insanely good; never fails to give a 'cheesy grin' and is a lot quicker than most people with hot hatches realise, especially when they think they have you beat....

Very nice...we were looking at mystery blue if we had ordered one but the grey looks good too!

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
Seems a good upgrade deal you got there. Please report back on what you think of the 4drive compared to your 280.

Hi Ll2J
Picked the new car up today and so far very pleased. Haven't pushed it too much just yet so can't fully appreciate the 4wd but it did feel much more composed and sure footed from a brisk take off than the 280. Very impressed with DSG box. Coming from someone who's been in a manual motor for 30+ years its been something of a revelation driving with this. Will report in depth after a few more miles.
ecc8520d33a590fabed8adf78fabd072.jpg

Last edited:

LL2J

Apr 11, 2017
Hi Ll2J
Picked the new car up today and so far very pleased. Haven't pushed it too much just yet so can't fully appreciate the 4wd but it did feel much more composed and sure footed from a brisk take off than the 280. Very impressed with DSG box. Coming from someone who's been in a manual motor for 30+ years its been something of a revelation driving with this. Will report in depth after a few more miles.

JD, the car looks gorgeous! Looking forward to the in depth comparison with the FWD 280. My 300 4Drive will hopefully arrive in August.

jimcrowley

Apr 20, 2017
Hi Ll2J

Looks very nice!

If it's not too much trouble, could you let me know the dimensions of the boot floor, length and width, without the seats down?

Cheers

Bestseany

Jun 30, 2017
Hi

I'm new here, but I picked up my new Cupra 300 ST in desire red 2 months ago.

Done 2k miles in it now and it's a brilliant car! the only annoyance is the axle tramp if you pull away too hard.

Definitely a step up from my previous car with 125bhp....

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Hi

Done 2k miles in it now and it's a brilliant car! the only annoyance is the axle tramp if you pull away too hard.

How many miles you did gently driving?

Sent from my D5803 using Tapatalk

Bestseany

Jun 30, 2017
How many miles you did gently driving?

Erm... not many!

It's far too tempting to thrash it! I'm sure the novelty will wear off eventually!

Still averages 30mpg though.

bega

Oct 13, 2016
Erm... not many!

It's far too tempting to thrash it! I'm sure the novelty will wear off eventually!

Still averages 30mpg though.

So not 1000 miles? :)

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
Looks very nice!

If it's not too much trouble, could you let me know the dimensions of the boot floor, length and width, without the seats down?

Cheers

Hi Jim

The boot floor measures just a few cm over 1m length and 1 m wide.
Hope that helps.

JDandCoke

Apr 28, 2015
Colchester
Hi

Hi, when you can would be good to see some pics.

Robinm

Oct 16, 2016
Hi

Hi New here as well. Picked up my new 300 ST yesterday and love it..... I have driven SEATS since 1999 when I had a Toledo VR5 and have gone through a succession Of Alteas and Leons. The last one was a ST FR with the 184 Diesel engine.
3cda1557c4abb982069f5fa3bc465ddb.jpg
48237bf051fa3195a2ded535531e6e98.jpg

IMG SEAT

Matthew @ IMG SEAT
Sorry to do this to you guys but SEAT have come out with another fantastic PCH offer on the CUPRA again. So if anyone is still looking to order please let me know.

if any one was on this time last year they may have come across the £249 - £249?

KUSHTY

Jul 6, 2017
Cambridge
Sorry to do this to you guys but SEAT have come out with another fantastic PCH offer on the CUPRA again. So if anyone is still looking to order please let me know.

if any one was on this time last year they may have come across the £249 - £249?

what's the deal? I'm looking to order. Cheers (8k miles, 4 years, 9 months upfront, 5 door dsg)

Last edited:
Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.