MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

IMG SEAT

Matthew @ IMG SEAT
My email would be the same as above, I'm more than happy for you to post here so all can see the quote.

hi Jord, last time we did this i was doing quotes on here willy nilly and couldn't keep track of them all so that is why we want you to email in, we have already had quite a few emails in already and we only have 2 cars in stock.

the deal one again for a 5 door manual doing 8k per year is £249 deposit and £249 per month. (1x23)
if you want to up the miles it £5 per thousand and if you wanted an DSG its an extra £39 per month. we do also charge a £149 + vat admin fee.

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Rear side spoilers are standard. There was a delay in production for the early 300s hence a load without them knocking about.

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Hi folks. Can you send an email in to [email protected] and we can do a full quote for you.

Just a heads up though, 2 years is getting the cheapest deal. We are running with a 249 249 deal which is on a 5 door manual cupra with met paint doing 8k per year. There is a £178.80 admin fee that applys to the PCH deals

Is the 0% finance still on offer?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Upthere

Jul 10, 2017
Back at the end of May I popped into a dealer to order a leon cupra.

Rang VWFS to to extend my current car to coincide with the leon arriving early sept as I'd been told. Very nice lady on the phone checked and said leon will arrive end of October :wtf: BW being 41. I know they have a 2 week siesta :sleeping: but thats best part of 5 months :censored:

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire
Back at the end of May I popped into a dealer to order a leon cupra.

Rang VWFS to to extend my current car to coincide with the leon arriving early sept as I'd been told. Very nice lady on the phone checked and said leon will arrive end of October :wtf: BW being 41. I know they have a 2 week siesta :sleeping: but thats best part of 5 months :censored:

That's about right. I ordered mid March and my car is due early August. Depends on the spec and car to be honest as some people have had there's witching 12 weeks but average for a new 300 is 20 weeks.

I feel your pain mind. My VW was collected at the start of June as I was told my car would be ready mid June. Once I had agreed for VE to collect it I got the bad news....

BEEZABOI10

Dec 2, 2010
East Sussex
www.facebook.com
After a very long time away from Seat i am coming back!!!!

My first seat being an ibiza 1.4 sportrider which i had when i was 17!

I have now just ordered a Leon Cupra 300 5dr DSG in Nevada White with Adaptive Cruise.

Safe to say i cannot wait! It was a stock car but due to work commitments and silverstone i won't be picking it up until the 27th of this month!!!

Upthere

Jul 10, 2017
Exact same spec as me BEE.
Rang seat customer services today for an update and they've not bothered to ring me back.
Have to say that my dealings with Seat so far are pretty crap. At least I'm not alone, thanks for confirming that Jord.

BEEZABOI10

Dec 2, 2010
East Sussex
www.facebook.com
I tried to deal locally (Tunbridge Wells). First i called them and said do you have a cupra 300 for me to look at. "ooo im not sure let me call you back" never called back. So i thought sod it il go on my lunchbreak. turned up and there is one in the showroom (tiny 3 car showroom, someone clearly didnt know their product) i spent 15 minutes in there taking pics and generally looking round before anyone came up to me. complete disinterest in my enquiry. so i went back to the dealer i enquired with on a used 280 and they matched the img quote and more and had immediate delivery of the exact car i wanted.... Happy days!!!!!

I work for Mercedes Benz as a sales exec and if i didn't bother getting back to my customers or left a customer in the showroom for 15 mins i would lose my job!!!

Rang seat customer services today for an update and they've not bothered to ring me back.
Have to say that my dealings with Seat so far are pretty crap. At least I'm not alone, thanks for confirming that Jord.

hitchygolf1971

May 4, 2017
Hi,
Ordered mine 5th of May 5dr manual hatchback urban silver being delivered July 31st , I'm the opisite was told first week in September and my current car was due to go back September thought great seamless changeover.
Then informed its here so had to pay early termination fee on my current car for delivery of the cupra, after initial threads was worried it wouldn't be here for September and I would be car less just can't win Lol. And Sod's law prices have dropped also !!!!!!!!

Jordcupra

Cupra 300 ST, 4Drive
Mar 18, 2017
Wiltshire

So i spoke to seat customer services today. they said my car left the factory on 4th July and should hit the UK in the next day or two. from there they are predicting a 4 - 5 weeks lead time in the UK. that doesn't feel right....

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise