Blurfin superchip

dean_ollie

Jul 17, 2017
Redcar
Has anyone used this company for remaps im quite tempted to get it for mine but wondered if anyones had any runnings with them?

Thanks guys & gals

Fishy

May 16, 2005
It should have improved since I had it, but it was on for a week then removed and sent back. Better to get a proper remap done.

Fish

G.P

Sep 3, 2011
Worcestershire
I've used Superchips (Detection Techniques) since 1990 on many vehicles and never experienced any problems.

I've now been using the bluefin on my 2.0 PD140 Tdi for 70k. A friend has a 2.0 TFSi now on 80K. Both without problems.

From my experience, and listening to hearing of horror story's of other company's, Superchips as they have been trading so long (one of the first) I'd not use anyone else other than Litchfield motors in Gloucestershire..

CupraTOC

Apr 1, 2015
I have a tweeked stage 2 file and have had no issues. I am very impressed with the increased power and response from the car using superchips and have been running the map for several months now.... Others will disagree but everyone has their own opinion. They have money back guarantee so you have nothing to lose from trying it on your car. If you are not happy with results then send it back within the given time fram for a full refund.