Sat nav high or not (Cupra 300)

noel2014

Jan 6, 2014
Tamworth
Hi all.
My 290 contract hire ends Jan 2018, and SEAT have kindly quoted me £50 per month less than currently paying, if I order a new 300.
My dilemma is, for an extra £12 per month I can get Sat Nav High. The sales guy wasn't entirely 100% on what I would gain from the sat nav high compared to the standard system, and I cannot see much info on the internet about this.
My understanding is that all I would gain is a 10GB hard-drive for my music (which makes no odds as I can put all my music on an SD card in the glove box as I do now)... and also the Nav is 3D.
Can anyone tell me if I am right with this, or if I am missing a trick and being stupid not to pay the small difference for it ?
Thanks
Noel

LL2J

Apr 11, 2017
Hi Noel, I was told that as well as the 3D maps and 10gb hard drive the nav high also has a slightly better screen and faster processor. Feedback that I've heard is that you won't notice the difference between the high and the standard.

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Hi Noel, I was told that as well as the 3D maps and 10gb hard drive the nav high also has a slightly better screen and faster processor. Feedback that I've heard is that you won't notice the difference between the high and the standard.

Seems to be less differentiation now. Believe high plays dvds. And has extra USB?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sheffield

Jan 11, 2017
Not worth the extra £114 a year, the standard Sat Nav is fine, no longer have to select postcode or town etc, just type in as if it were google.

Massive screen.

Only annoying thing is they have done away with the knob to zoom in and out and now you have to scroll in and out using the touch screen.

WaveyDaveyGravy

But I'm so tasty
Jan 3, 2006
Shipley
Not worth the extra £114 a year, the standard Sat Nav is fine, no longer have to select postcode or town etc, just type in as if it were google.

Massive screen.

Only annoying thing is they have done away with the knob to zoom in and out and now you have to scroll in and out using the touch screen.

Yes, but 3D buildings. Got to be worth at least £2k a year of anyone's money.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.