Creaking noise!

Tigerobe

Feb 20, 2017
Hi guys

I have a 184fr 2014, Has anyone else experienced a creaking noise from the back when going over speed humps and how did you sort it. It's beginning to get really annoying now.
Thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigerobe

Feb 20, 2017
No unfortunately, it was out of warranty in April..

mjather93

Jul 21, 2016
I have it almost sounds like a clunk noise! I have warranty till December so going to take mine in. I'll let you know the outcome

Mcmahon321

Jun 21, 2017
I also have those only over certain speed bumps though, haven't looked at what it could be yet... any ideas?
2013 2.0 tdi FR

FRST_181

Jul 3, 2017
Leicester
I have a creaking from my front suspension over one particular bump on my road and that's the only time I hear it. I checked the springs and bushes for any wear or damage and they are ok. Last port of call could be the shock top mounts. I'm having the springs replaced soon so I will report back on what I find.
I have heard a few owners complain of the creaking and it was the shock mounts but as we all know the sound echos around the suspension areas so its a minefield.

andrew_ww

Nov 15, 2007
mine did this, eventually discovered that the dealer had left some plastic clips on the suspension which should had been removed during the PDI....

dephead2004

Aug 3, 2013
There's a tpi out on creaking suspension. Front lower arm bushes are lubricated. For me this was a temporary fix and now on my second treatment.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.