OBDeleven modifications

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
just for my info the Pro version (which I have) does lots, the non pro version can you still use the apps as I thought it only did diagnostic stuff.

Correct, you need pro version for apps and coding, non pro is diagnostic, credits are for apps, without credits you have to use code or save the daily ones up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Correct, you need pro version for apps and coding, non pro is diagnostic, credits are for apps, without credits you have to use code or save the daily ones up

Thanks very much

Hughes395

Mar 29, 2016

Thanks for the info i was under the impression that pro only added long coding and that apps you could use wihout pro. Will have to go buy it now cheers

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

Boab

Knows nothing about cars!
Mar 22, 2017
Edinburgh
Anyone in Edinburgh or central belt/fife willing and able to do a few wee tweeks for me in exchange for beer tokens?
Looking for mirrors on lock, chirp and soundaktor disabled.
Cheers.

Hughes395

Mar 29, 2016
Anyone in Edinburgh or central belt/fife willing and able to do a few wee tweeks for me in exchange for beer tokens?
Looking for mirrors on lock, chirp and soundaktor disabled.
Cheers.
I might be able to help you when mine comes this week. However im working most weekends for the next month.

Deleted member 103408

For those of you who have joined the beta testing users, there is a new release that has the following updates

In 0.9.2.1 release we have added this functions:

- Chart export via email as csv file
- Chart values reset button
- Improved recognition of labels in Long coding, Adaptations, Coding, Basic settings and Live data.

Last edited by a moderator:

Miguel 7

R ST
Jan 23, 2017
Have a problem
The dipping mirror on reverse doesnt always get back to the same position, it goes up but not always to the exact position, any ideas?

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
So I tried the below instructions (taken straight from OBDeleven forum) to enable door lights flashing between white and red when the indicator is turned on.

Ambient door light with flashing and color change
With this mod, bringing the doors in red, when flashing, the door on the side of the indicator flashes between red and white.
1 - Module 09 - Electronic control unit. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
4 - Submenu - Lichtfunktion C
5 - Change value to Blinken links (beide Phasen) BOTH SIDES OF INTERMITTENT or Blinken links (Hellphase) ONLY WITH INTERMITTENT LEFT
6 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
7 - Submenu - Dimmwert CD
8 - Change value to 0
9 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
10 - Submenu - Dimming direction CD
11 - Change value to Minimize
12 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
13 - Submenu - Lichtfunktion E
14 - Change value to Blinken rechts (beide Phasen) BOTH SIDES OF FLASHLIGHTS or Blinken rechts (Hellphase) ONLY WITH RIGHT INTERMITTENT
15 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
16 - Submenu - Dimmwert EF
17 - Change value to 0
18 - Select - Leuchte16BLK SLB35BLK SL KC9
19 - Submenu - Dimming direction EF
20 - Change value to Minimize
21 - Select - Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3
22 - Submenu - Lichtfunktion A
23 - Change value to Blinken links Hellphase
24 - Select - Leuchte17TFL R BLK SRB3TFL R BLK SR KC3
25 - Submenu - Lichtfunktion B
26 - Change value to Blinken rechts Hellphase

This seems to have disabled the red lights when in sport mode, and the lights only flash between white and off.
Is it possible that I've blown just the red LED's or am i missing something else?

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
So I tried the below instructions (taken straight from OBDeleven forum) to enable door lights flashing between white and red when the indicator is turned on.

This seems to have disabled the red lights when in sport mode, and the lights only flash between white and off.
Is it possible that I've blown just the red LED's or am i missing something else?

False alarm, found the setting I missed and didn't revert back.

Deleted member 103408

I presume you did this manually. have you checked your history file to ensure that you made all the changes correctly (including saving the changes).

One way to test if the coding is correct is to reverse the changes and see if you get your red light back or do the everything red change.

IGNORE

Last edited by a moderator:

Hughes395

Mar 29, 2016
Hi all
My obdeleven came today had some great fun playing around with it made all the changes i could through the apps as i dont have pro yet. However i discovered you can try the long coding and adaptations for 5 credits can anyone tell me how to code in one click mirror? i know its in this thread somewhere but its so long now i cant find it. Maybe we should start a new thread for just coding and keep this for questions?
Thanks

Deleted member 103408

that must be a new feature so you can do coding but have to pay with credits to do this is that correct.

anyway coding i have is below.

Semi-automatic folding and unfolding mirrors
With this mod, holding down the button on the remote can fold or unfold the mirrors to lock or unlock the car.
1 - Electronic control module 09-. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Control Access 2
4 - Sub - Funk modus spiegelanklppung
5 - Change value via remote control Convenience key opeation
Hold the button to fold or unfold

Hughes395

Mar 29, 2016
Do you still have to hold down the button instead of " just a single click" thanks very much yeah it must be new its a good feature that they added and helpful that i have loads of credits so it doesnt matter to me

BenH

Sep 16, 2016
Nottingham
No you don't, click and hold comes as standard on most cars I believe(certainly did on mine) one click is separate and it is literally that, one click and mirrors fold

Hughes395

Mar 29, 2016
Thanks very much yeah i have the current click and holf cheers for the help

Deleted member 103408

Sorry i gave you the wrong coding the other one I have is

Folding mirrors with a touch control Does not work on MY17 Cars see here http://obdeleven.proboards.com/thread/1152/touch-folding-mirrors
With this mod, mirrors will fold without having to be continually pressing the button on the remote.
1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Control Access 2 Some cars this is Access Control 2
4 - Sub - Funk modus spiegelaklappung Some cars this is Funk Spiegelanklappung Modus
5 - Change value By command via remote control look key Some cars this is by look command via remote control key

for the older models I use http://obdeleven.proboards.com/thread/764/coding-adaptations
for the late 2016 onwards then http://obdeleven.proboards.com/thread/1887/coding-adaptions

the site Ben gave is a fantastic site (just use google translate) and they have backups of how the car came out of the factory so if you get in a real mess you should have a reference point to look at.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise