what have you done to your car today ?

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Embarrassed a Mk3 Civic Type R. With no torque they're not much good uphill!
I love shocking people with my little blue Banger haha. Ep3 type r isn't all that, to much hype and VTEC crap. I've been up against a eg6 b18 and beat it. VTEC lol I like turbo's.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Where did you go in the end? Cost?

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Through my mechanic
Turbo developments Bedford.
He has nothing but praise for them and uses them loads.
I trust my guy implicitly as I've known him ten years and my stepson worked with him for years and still does jobs with him.
He thinks about 360 no more than 380 so pretty happy. Plus fitting.
With the work the guys did on
my exhaust should reduce fitting time as it's now just two bolts to drop the down pipe.

Sent from me!

tanto

Oct 16, 2016
today I fitted catch can over the last few months I have fitted forge tip, forge 007 ,cone filter ,3 inch downpipe and decat resealed all doors and changed both driver side door lock modules also did the 112 and 249 delete my next job will probably be welly cooler

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
How come it's only two bolts ??

Don't quite know as the dirt shields were back on the car when I picked up the car so couldn't see to take photos of the down pipe. . He said it was much easier with the modifications he made.
I'll get my mechanic to photograph it if he remembers as I'm away.
I'll post up pics when back.

Sent from me!

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
today I fitted catch can over the last few months I have fitted forge tip, forge 007 ,cone filter ,3 inch downpipe and decat resealed all doors and changed both driver side door lock modules also did the 112 and 249 delete my next job will probably be welly cooler

Been busy mate.
Thankfully the guy before me spent 700quid doing the door seals.
Result.

Sent from me!

Last edited:

tanto

Oct 16, 2016
my rear drivers side door module would not open all the time and my front drivers side would not work interior light or headlight buzzer got both off ebay cheap

verbal_kint

Apr 15, 2010
North West Kent
... the guy before me spent 700quid doing the door seals.

Absolute rip-off. I can do a door reseal in under an hour, an experienced mechanic should be able to do the lot in about 3 1/2 hours.

Bet all 4 really didn't need doing, also wager it will go back to have the pollen and wire entries done next.

Last edited:

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Absolute rip-off. I can do a door reseal in under an hour, an experienced mechanic should be able to do the lot in about 3 1/2 hours.

Bet all 4 really didn't need doing, also wager it will go back to have the pollen and wire entries done next.

My car now.
Just a receipt in my pack of paperwork I found
. £770 if I recall correctly but am away so can't check.
I was shocked.but pleased it was done. As you say who knows how many were stripped and redone. Anyone's guess.

Sent from me!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.