New here!

EwaFR

Aug 12, 2017
Hi

I recently bought a 2017 Leon FR SC 184 PS TDI in mystery blue with the upgraded sports exhaust and bumper, alcantara seats and seat sound. I love it but it could do with a few mods so I hope you guys can help me! Basically thinking of doing the following so any recommendations would be highly appreciated in terms of parts/places:

- coilovers as the car needs lowered
- gloss black roof and mirror cap wrap and front bumper wrap (make it look more like a cupra)
- needs mapped
- need the exhaust louder :whistle:

Any help would be greatly appreciated! :D:D

Deleted member 103408

Welcome to the site, Nice car and love the mystery blue.

With regards to mapping you will find a split of mapping via main stream (REVO APR etc) or custom by garage.
The other side is the black box solution like Race Chip (and there are a few good ones out there).

I personally prefer Revo/APR simply because they dont over cook the map but give you power / economy across the range and work the engine as its supposed to be used. But we are all different so you need to review all the options people give you.

You should also look at OBD11 / VCDS as they allow you to do stuff to the car that makes it better in terms of features the car can have for free.

You also need to look at tires, the more power you have the better the rubber you want to keep you on the road.

Enjoy the build and keep us all updated with pics.

EwaFR

Aug 12, 2017
I will do!
3cb8641678be1646a0801f4b2c198089.jpg
370d02d3243e4c7da89407a3a7d23004.jpg

Last edited:

tafakasam

Aug 12, 2017
West Yorkshire
I will do!
3cb8641678be1646a0801f4b2c198089.jpg
370d02d3243e4c7da89407a3a7d23004.jpg

Lovely Motor that is,

As above mentioned Revo are good, where abouts are you from? if your not so far from me (Bradford, W Yorkshire) i know a custom tuning that did rolling road custom tuned to my pre facelift 2007 few weeks ago and its really smooth yet very responsive

EwaFR

Aug 12, 2017
Lovely Motor that is,

As above mentioned Revo are good, where abouts are you from? if your not so far from me (Bradford, W Yorkshire) i know a custom tuning that did rolling road custom tuned to my pre facelift 2007 few weeks ago and its really smooth yet very responsive

Hi I'm from Carlisle so I guess not too far away. How much would it roughly be to get something similar done to mine?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tafakasam

Aug 12, 2017
West Yorkshire
Hi I'm from Carlisle so I guess not too far away. How much would it roughly be to get something similar done to mine?

over 2 hours you are from me :blink:

if you have facebook, search for "west yorkshire tuning" as you have a new car not sure what the cost is, i paid £400 for mine which was DPF removed and welded back, and then custom dyno tuned with DPF removed off the ecu and EGR removed also - Printout included on what the car was before and after

He's had alot of high end old to new cars going in and hes really good

EwaFR

Aug 12, 2017
over 2 hours you are from me :blink:

if you have facebook, search for "west yorkshire tuning" as you have a new car not sure what the cost is, i paid £400 for mine which was DPF removed and welded back, and then custom dyno tuned with DPF removed off the ecu and EGR removed also - Printout included on what the car was before and after

He's had alot of high end old to new cars going in and hes really good

I don't have Facebook but I'm sure google will help! Cheers!

Joee

May 29, 2017
They are brilliant cars mate and a beautiful colour! Welcome to the forum

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.