what did you and your mk3 leon do today

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Mine was £310 for 290 BE, but I decided to move to an area that clearly doesn't agree with cars, and it's jumped to £1,400.

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition (Alor Blue)
Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage One Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount
Interior: Koonlung K1S Dash Cam with BlackVue Power Magic Pro
Exterior: TRC Front Splitter | Foliatec Exhaust Paint Gloss Black

EddieP

Nov 8, 2016
Coatbridge
Area plays a huge part in it

im 27 and mine is 450 for a 1.6 tdi but i have a crash also (4 years ago)

mine will be higher as there has been a few break ins around Coatbridge recently where i live but mostly vans

ukoldschool

Apr 12, 2012
Changed the drivers side front wing today for an (undented) good used one from ebay in the right colour... took a while for one to come up but at £80 (paid £120, sold my old one for £40) and about an hour to fit significantly cheaper than any body shop would have charged me....

29fe3b9eb6fa098d85cb0042b8a328d4.jpg

Last edited:

Boab

Knows nothing about cars!
Mar 22, 2017
Edinburgh
Just home after a wee 1012 mile trip around the top west of Scotlands finest coast roads and loved every minute of it. Was nice getting the Cupra on roads that are a big bit fun. Can't wait to do it again.

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
getting the reverse camera retrofitted :p

Are you using the genuine Seat parts? I'm gonna be doing this and only want to use the genuine parts, can find the camera but not the wiring loom :(

Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage One Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount

SheepST

Aug 7, 2017
Are you using the genuine Seat parts? I'm gonna be doing this and only want to use the genuine parts, can find the camera but not the wiring loom :(

yep, also the front sensors too. I found a garage that can do this. I can forward you their details to see if they can source the parts for you?

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
yep, also the front sensors too. I found a garage that can do this. I can forward you their details to see if they can source the parts for you?

Yeah if you don't mind :) Cheers!

SheepST

Aug 7, 2017
Yeah if you don't mind :) Cheers!

hmmm, I cant find a PM button, may be I am too new to the forum.
anyway, the place is Professional Retrofits. they are near Coventry. CV13 6AG.

Pete_LeonFR

Apr 30, 2017
Cleaned, decontaminated, clayed then cleaned again and put in the garage ready for tomorrow's mammoth detailing session

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

BenWilliams21

Ben Williams
Aug 12, 2017
Hertfordshire
Started the ball rolling to order ours. Is under motability so waiting for the approval (already done, but part of the process still), then we can find a car and await delivery

vertico

Jul 22, 2017
Nottingham, UK
Went for a night drive in my Leon 1.4 tsi FR. Easily breaking 100mph on the straight. The car is seriously fun to drive but pushes you to licensing losing territory very quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BenWilliams21

Ben Williams
Aug 12, 2017
Hertfordshire
Went for a night drive in my Leon 1.4 tsi FR. Easily breaking 100mph on the straight. The car is seriously fun to drive but pushes you to licensing losing territory very quickly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I found that on the test drive, a very happy little engine that requires min effort to get to speeds best avoided lol

Sent from my A0001 using Tapatalk

perkman1969

Feb 25, 2015
NE England
Added sound deadening foam to the rear wheel arches and boot floor and sides of my ST (had ordered it to fit to my 280 but swapped it before I had time to do it ) Ran out of the stuff for the spare shell well and waiting for more but already notice an obvious difference to road noise from the rear of the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Added sound deadening foam to the rear wheel arches and boot floor and sides of my ST (had ordered it to fit to my 280 but swapped it before I had time to do it ) Ran out of the stuff for the spare shell well and waiting for more but already notice an obvious difference to road noise from the rear of the car.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Where did you get that from? Was it hard to fit?

FNeves

Mar 28, 2017
Anyone know where i can buy keys accessories? Like key cover's and Keychain for seat leon fr.

Last edited:
SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise