CUPRA with DSG - How are people driving it round town

JohnWB87

Aug 14, 2017
Midlands
Paddle extensions are going to be incredibly personal. I quite like the normal ones because they are unobtrusive when there not needed but just at your finger tips when they are, that's possibly because I'm definitely in a quarter to three hand position when I'm driving in a manner that I use the paddles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

campbell_p30

Feb 20, 2003
Belfast
Visit site
Paddle extensions are going to be incredibly personal. I quite like the normal ones because they are unobtrusive when there not needed but just at your finger tips when they are, that's possibly because I'm definitely in a quarter to three hand position when I'm driving in a manner that I use the paddles.

I found the extensions a great improvement.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

g_berserk

Smartass in training
Oct 15, 2014
Monterrey, Mexico

I've found that people have mixed feelings about them, some love them, some say they are awful.
Ended up ordering them dirty cheap in aliexpress, it will take a month probably to ship here and I'm not entirely sure I got the right version since the pic of the steering wheel matches, but didn't have pictures of which model of paddles they attach to, but if everything fails I can sell the locally for a profit.

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members