Forge alloy boost hard pipe?

Cuprar72

Aug 29, 2017
East sussex
How does this pipe help improve performance please, is it worth while doing and has anyone on here got one , also resonated non resonated could some explain please just to check I understand what that means lol, thanks

tarche2

Aug 31, 2017
Resonated just means it has a chamber to dampen sound in it.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

mty12345

Jun 17, 2011
bristol
I very much doubt it will give gains unless you're flowing a serious amount of air, i.e stage 2 or big turbo etc.

As with exhausts, and as tarche says above, something which is resonated cancels out certain frequencies to reduce noise.

Mar 16, 2013
Shrewsbury
theres an argument that an internal baffle in a pipe actually improves airflow through that pipe. its something to do with the holes in the baffle, reduce air resistant of the air traveling through the pipe as the hole is a hole, not surface of metal (which reduces friction).

it was some video to explain about why a baffled/perforated type exhaust muffler is better than a reflective type.

Cuprar72

Aug 29, 2017
East sussex
Spoke to forge it does allow turbo to spoil up quicker and the only reason baffle in there was to quieten it down, I guess that and one of there hoses from turbo to this pipe would b money well spent?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members