New Virtual cockpit

oykkh

Sep 12, 2017
The all new Arona has the vw group Virtual cockpit. When is it due for leon?
216e740b97135a434af4d7222cd31ade.jpg

Skickat från min SM-G950F via Tapatalk

billman

Dec 20, 2009
Yes I mean that the Arona has virtual cockpit, but still no information about virtual cockpit for the Leon?

CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Aug 11, 2017
Worcestershire
Here I am now hoping that it already comes as standard on the higher spec models of the Leon and as mine is being built next week (I think) that it may come as a nice surprise....... yeah OK, 4 pink pigs just flew past the window.

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
From Seat press release at Frankfurt.

New Digital Cluster

Another reason to visit the SEAT stand will be the new Digital Cockpit, featured for the first time in Arona, Leon ST CUPRA, Ibiza and Ateca. The Spanish brand is going to introduce the Digital Cockpit early in 2018 first in the Leon and the Ateca and later in the Ibiza and the Arona. Thanks to the new Digital Cockpit, the instrumentation not only has a more modern and versatile design, but will also give better functionality. The system can be configured to suit different driver tastes, and the whole instrumentation comes now with a fantastic resolution. It is not just about improving the design or the infotainment system, it is also about the advantages it brings to the driving experience, positively contributing to safety and comfort. This new feature, represents another important technological step forward for SEAT, and comes clearly in line with the company digitalisation strategy.

oykkh

Sep 12, 2017
From Seat press release at Frankfurt.

New Digital Cluster

Another reason to visit the SEAT stand will be the new Digital Cockpit, featured for the first time in Arona, Leon ST CUPRA, Ibiza and Ateca. The Spanish brand is going to introduce the Digital Cockpit early in 2018 first in the Leon and the Ateca and later in the Ibiza and the Arona. Thanks to the new Digital Cockpit, the instrumentation not only has a more modern and versatile design, but will also give better functionality. The system can be configured to suit different driver tastes, and the whole instrumentation comes now with a fantastic resolution. It is not just about improving the design or the infotainment system, it is also about the advantages it brings to the driving experience, positively contributing to safety and comfort. This new feature, represents another important technological step forward for SEAT, and comes clearly in line with the company digitalisation strategy.
Tnx alot. So maybe cars from week 22 2018 as MY2019 will have it?

dieselface

Jul 1, 2010
Tnx alot. So maybe cars from week 22 2018 as MY2019 will have it?

Would expect so, it's big enough to be a model year change. But as they have indicated in the text seems the Leon Cupra ST gets it first... who knows about the cooking models.

billman

Dec 20, 2009
So 22nd week of 2018 for the Leon and not 45th of 2017? What a disappointment. I was waiting for that to place my order.

oykkh

Sep 12, 2017
Seat Leon and Ateca will have the virtual cockpit from week 2 and later for Arona and ibiza

iby104

Aug 2, 2017
I wonder if we can buy them seperate from dealers. I wouldnt mind it on mine

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

nbullus

Apr 21, 2017
Well the Ltd Cupra R doesn't have the virtual cockpit either as I've seen inside number 001/799. The hints were that it would have the virtual cockpit. It just has a fancy white coloured version of the standard Cupra mechanical dials. So doesn't look like the virtual cockpit is going to appear in the Leon immediately.

Last edited:

petous

Apr 26, 2017
Czech Republic
First snapshot ?

In Spanish official 'Configurador' for Leon Cupra is digital dashboard photo in last section : 'Cuadro de instrumentos en alumino', press Info button. :)

billman

Dec 20, 2009
Yes found it. Beats audio is going to be also an extra or standard equipment?

Last edited:

oykkh

Sep 12, 2017
In Spanish official 'Configurador' for Leon Cupra is digital dashboard photo in last section : 'Cuadro de instrumentos en alumino', press Info button. :)
Do you have a link? Cant find it

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.