Cobra or Milltek Exhaust systems???

Aug 31, 2013
Washington Tyne&Wear
I rushed and bought the miltek.. regretted it very soon

went custom and much much better imo oh and like 300 quid cheaper and the custom is better built for sure!

Black Mamba

Mar 7, 2013
North west
I have the full Milltek Non resonated?Would the Cobra Cat back fit directly to on my exhaust? Would anybody know as i would be wanting an exchange if anybody is interested not even 2 yrs old

aviii

Aug 8, 2013
Lincolnshire
I bought a 3" turbo back decat, non res from cobra and it sounds epic! Had it fitted at Dynodaze in Hinckley and remap next door at ****** :) nice bunch of dudes.

potter88

Jan 1, 2011
Norwich
I have the full Milltek Non resonated?Would the Cobra Cat back fit directly to on my exhaust? Would anybody know as i would be wanting an exchange if anybody is interested not even 2 yrs old

If your interested in selling cat back section i'd be interested mate

Rickycupra

Dec 31, 2012
Yeovil
I just fitted a milltek cat-back, fairly reserved in the sound department but extremely good quality as you would expect.

I plan on adding a sports-cat so the extra noise will be added there but not enough to make enemies out of neighbours ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bret

Lcr stealth :)
Aug 3, 2010
Cambridgeshire
I love the Miltek on mine awesome quality. I would like it to be a little louder which it hopefully will be once the downpipe and decat are fitted.

Yes they are alot lol bark like mad on boost but nice and subtle (non chavvy) with general driving :D

arron81

Jan 30, 2014
Will a de-cat with resonated cat back pass an mot still I heard somewhere that it would. Sorry if it's been asked before somewhere.

hyphon12

Daft Member
Jun 7, 2011
Scottish Borders
technically No it won't pass as it'll fail on emissions with the decat. Unless it's a diesel but new MOT regs state if it doesn't have a factory cat it's technically a fail. All depends on the tester really.

Last edited:

Cupra Ross

Breaks things............
May 15, 2005
Edinburgh, Scotland
Is miltek stainless steel?

You've certainly brought this back from the dead! Yes, Milltek are stainless steel. I've owned a few Milltek systems, they take a bit of tweaking to get a good fit. I have a Cobra non-resonated system on my current 1.8T with a 3" decat downpipe. It sounds better than Milltek and it's better built. Probably a bit cheaper too.

Last edited: