Show your Car....Pics.

Mike1989

Jul 30, 2017
Milton Keynes
And all the hard work has paid off, looks like new

Indeed mate really pleased with it. Was proper scabby when I first bought it. Had to replace the crankcase breather elbow last night so I cleaned a few other parts along the way. Got the bug now I think

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Only got a couple of pictures of mine so far but got some plans for pay day

c6c8da88130834596498cd5bcb84f671.jpg
df59056ef94b5688695c9dfa13bd65cf.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yup I recommend covering your number plate too.
While on your plates. Which style do you have at present. Up and over or horizontal? Your pics show both? I like the up and over. May do this as having a Toyo Sport FMIC put on the car in a week.

Turn Up The Boost

Alexis27

Dec 20, 2009
Manchester
I wouldn’t bother personally. There are 400,000 of them on Autotrader and they usually leave them displayed so potential customers can check MOT histories nowadays.

Last edited:

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
I wouldn’t bother personally. There are 400,000 of them on Autotrader and they usually leave them displayed so potential customers can check MOT histories nowadays.

Auto trader is one thing. One is trying to sell the car so no problem showing your plate.
Bear in mind Insurance companies have been know to look at people's posts in detail every now and then. Another reason to cover your plate in photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Auto trader is one thing. One is trying to sell the car so no problem showing your plate.
Bear in mind Insurance companies have been know to look at people's posts in detail every now and then. Another reason to cover your plate in photos.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Insurance company lecture inbound I can feel it!
Wait for it...
Its on its way from someone

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise