Metallic Eclipse Orange Option On A Cupra Anyone ?

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
I've noticed on DriveTheDeal that they have as a metallic option, eclipse orange on the Cupra 300's

seat-leoncupra-ll-geneve2017-01.jpg

seat-leoncupra-ll-geneve2017-05.jpg

Anyone tempted who's has an order in ?

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
I think the new orange looks the absolute nuts. I wish it had been available 7 odd months ago when I got my FR. Is it only on cupra or other specs too?

ewen1605

Jan 17, 2016
Sheffield
I think the new orange looks the absolute nuts. I wish it had been available 7 odd months ago when I got my FR. Is it only on cupra or other specs too?

It looks like DriveTheDeal lets you choose the colour on any spec car, but I think it's likely it'll be restricted to certain trim levels when it comes to order.

My dealership initially said they thought it would only be available on Cupra.

JimH

Cupra 300 ST DSG 4Drive
May 23, 2015
Norwich, UK
Not sure it’s available in the UK on any trim level yet - either that or the SEAT UK configurator needs updating...

Bristle Hound

Aug 21, 2017
North East Uk
Spoke with my supplying Dealer this afternoon & mentioned the eclipse orange colour

He said this colour will be available to order on any car built from BW47 / 2017 onwards

My Cupra is still at BW49, so even if I wanted to change colours, I have a feeling my order will be 'locked' well before this

Kjimi

Jan 12, 2016
Kerava, Finland
I test drove a Arona few weeks back that had the same Eclipse Orange color.
I was a bit disappointed about the color on a cloudy day. It looks too brown for my taste as you can see in the pictures above.
Under the showroom lights it looks very sweet! Too bad most of the days in Finland are dark and cloudy.

marcuscupra300

Jan 23, 2018
I have an Orange 5dr on orange and might have it in next 2 weeks if i go for the car the dealer had already ordered for its showroom