A New One For me........

Biker

Oct 6, 2003
Northumberland
Visit site
Happy to report the headlamp was sorted out.

But, there were issues. To get the headlamp out the bumper had to be removed, I suspect it was dropped during this process. Negotiations are ongoing as to what is to be done about the damage, but suffice to say, I am less than happy!

Sonofzelda

What the covfefe!
Sep 25, 2016
Rugby
The Cupra is back at the dealers today, lets hope all goes well and I get it back without a screw in the headlamp!

I got this as a courtesy car...........

It is an OK car, BUT what does annoy me, why should I have to drive around in a mobile billboard. It is frustrating enough my own car has developed a problem, so why humiliate me further......:shrug:

That said, I don't think I will be driving very far in it, as I said above it is a nice enough car but the 225PS reduction in power from my Cupra is noticeable............ :rofl:

Time to break out the Yamaha MT10 I think............:p
That looks like the new Ibiza - or is it a sqeezed Le(m)on? :clown:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum

But, there were issues. To get the headlamp out the bumper had to be removed, I suspect it was dropped during this process. Negotiations are ongoing as to what is to be done about the damage, but suffice to say, I am less than happy!

Ffs can't they do ANYTHING ? [:@]

zeffania

Nov 4, 2016

Negotiations!! FFS, why can't people accept when they have balls'd up and own up? I remember on another forum, a boot was smacked on something as it wasn't closed, all captured on his rear camera but they weren't saying much until he showed them the footage :censored:

Hope you get it sorted

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise