audi indicator lights

Deleted member 103408

ahhh MK2 Cortina 1600 GT and i could open the car with my house front door key :)

Deleted member 103408

www.obdeleven.com, read the obdeleven forums and on this site as well, you need to buy the PRO version

If you are an apple guy then its no good for you as it only supports android.

VCDS is the best but has a price to match.

Re Dynamic Blinkers you can buy kits for just your wingmirrors https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VE_n1uD6cFA again not cheap.
Have also seen guys on this sitre buy the dynamic strics and replace the original wingmirror indicators but you need to be very good with your hands.

+

Last edited by a moderator:

TheVoice

Jun 11, 2016
Scotland
They all look like old Fords used to when water got into the cluster and messed up the earthing.

Yep, terrible. You're also not legally allowed to have white flashing lights on the front or red flashing lights on the rear in the UK, so it's liable to fail an MOT. It looks even worse with halogen indicator bulbs, at least get decent LED replacements.
As for Audi-style lights, they're tacky, and less noticeable from a distance than proper lights that actually flash properly.

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

Good job nobody on here speeds, does mods to there cars and not inform the insurance company, removes the DPF, runs a cat free exhaust or even tints there window greater than the allowed amount.

Thats the nice thing about personal choice its personal

TheVoice

Jun 11, 2016
Scotland
Good job nobody on here speeds, does mods to there cars and not inform the insurance company, removes the DPF, runs a cat free exhaust or even tints there window greater than the allowed amount.

The thread isn't about those things though, it's about indicators.

Curtly

Jun 5, 2015
Essex
Gotta say they don't look any good. I appreciate your individualism, but some things are just better left as they are.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise