New Virtual cockpit

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Need the car for 2018 when the current lease goes back. Really happy with this current Leon just would love it to have the virtual cockpit :D

In the same spot, the lease company did agree to allow me to extend if required until my new model was ready.

Other question will be if it's an optional extra or standard, I am assuming optional.

garry H bird

Oct 27, 2015
Hi Guys does look good there are some clear advantages of the digital display the negative points are electrical fault no display second one is I cant see any safety advantage I test drove the a3 with there virtual cockpit display great but kept taking my eyes of to look at the nav which is displayed in the console
bloody nice I have to say and very distracting the picture of the leon one looks even better is that a cupra flag I can see
cheers all just a personal point of view

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
It’ll be optional for sure. Which lease company for which model Leon?

I'm based in Sheffield and went through my local seat dealership. They use seat finance (which are actually vwfs).

All the deal's were the same for the last campaign 249 deposit and £249 a month for 24 months at 8000 per annum.

Any extras bump up the cost obviously.

As I already have a lease through seat finance through my dealership, I was actually contacted directly through seat finance for the new contract hire.

Basically instead of going through the dealership you can contact seat finance directly for the same deals.

The deal's are set per campaign and that's what the dealership use for contract hire. They do have a little wiggle room if you are good but not much as it's different to PCP.

If you go direct through seat finance they can ask you which dealership you would like to deal with for delivery e.t.c

N8KOW

Sep 28, 2017
Manchester
www.kowalskidetails.co.uk
I'm based in Sheffield and went through my local seat dealership. They use seat finance (which are actually vwfs).

All the deal's were the same for the last campaign 249 deposit and £249 a month for 24 months at 8000 per annum.

Any extras bump up the cost obviously.

As I already have a lease through seat finance through my dealership, I was actually contacted directly through seat finance for the new contract hire.

Basically instead of going through the dealership you can contact seat finance directly for the same deals.

The deal's are set per campaign and that's what the dealership use for contract hire. They do have a little wiggle room if you are good but not much as it's different to PCP.

If you go direct through seat finance they can ask you which dealership you would like to deal with for delivery e.t.c

Epic! Thanks brother!

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
It's on the Leon brochure now on the website, standard on the Leon Cupra...

Yes I confirmed this yesterday via another thread.
Digital dash and iluminated sills as standard for Cupra.

In the YouTube vid I saw it said the beginning of 2018 for the Leon.
It is a paid option on the German configurator, but in the vid they hadn't decided on whether it was going to be standard in high end models.

I guess they have decided.

My dealer is chasing this up as apart from the brochure I sent last night they were unaware.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.