faulty lights warning

MikeFr

Mar 3, 2014
Hi , had the little warning triangle come on at bottom of speedo dash cluster, indicates in vehicle status that faulty lights/bulb gone. Problem is all lights/bulbs seem fine (have tech pack with led lights)
Think might be faulty warning system.
Anyone had this issue? ?

chrisRibiza

Sep 27, 2007
The manual stays if all lights seem then it needs to be taken back to the dealer if necessary.
PG 106 of the manual.

Even cars with the tech pack have some non led bulbs - I would have thought it would tell you which bulb is out. Does it not tell you on the computer in the "vehicle status" part or looking under the "car" option in the infotainment section?

Last edited:

MikeFr

Mar 3, 2014
There is no light failure, all are working inc non led bulbs.
Vehicle status says "Fault: vehicle lighting" it does not indicate which bulb or light.
Picture of car in main menu on infotainment highlights headlights and rear lights, maybe indicating something to do with led lights.

Checked the self leveling of headlights when you switch on, they seem fine.

It will have to wait till next week to go to dealers.

Mrp140

Sep 13, 2017
Hey. I know this is an old post. I have got the same problem on 2013 leon from 1.8 tis dsg with led lights. All the lights are working fine but have the warning message on the dash ? Did you manage to fix yours ? If so how ? Thanks

EddieP

Nov 8, 2016
Coatbridge
Hey. I know this is an old post. I have got the same problem on 2013 leon from 1.8 tis dsg with led lights. All the lights are working fine but have the warning message on the dash ? Did you manage to fix yours ? If so how ? Thanks

mine had this and it had to go to the dealers to get rid of it, not sure what they done

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members