MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

DavidTVN

Nov 22, 2017
Is it likely to make that much of a difference in terms of price?

We won't know for sure until it happens. I'm going to be finding out on the day. Although the list price makes a difference, it is also the finance campaign that has a bearing, so might be a trivial difference. I'm hoping for a little movement though. ;)

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
We won't know for sure until it happens. I'm going to be finding out on the day. Although the list price makes a difference, it is also the finance campaign that has a bearing, so might be a trivial difference. I'm hoping for a little movement though. ;)

Looks like the OTR price has been dropped to £29900 for a 5dr cupra dsg and manual. This is on drive the deal with the current campaigns.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
Well after ringing Seat to say that the unconfirmed build week has meant i extended my current lease and the that week would be fine for it to be built i now receive a phone call to say that the car has now been built and is waiting to be put onto a ship to the UK so to expect the vehicle within the next 3 weeks or so, which now means i have an existing lease until February and a new one waiting to be collected potentially around Xmas!

Couldnt make it up!

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
Well after ringing Seat to say that the unconfirmed build week has meant i extended my current lease and the that week would be fine for it to be built i now receive a phone call to say that the car has now been built and is waiting to be put onto a ship to the UK so to expect the vehicle within the next 3 weeks or so, which now means i have an existing lease until February and a new one waiting to be collected potentially around Xmas!

Couldnt make it up!
What was your confirmed build week?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
What was your confirmed build week?

I never had a confirmed one. the last time i spoke to Seat two weeks ago it was still unconfirmed at week 9 (2018) and then phone call today to say it has been built and awaiting shipment

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
I never had a confirmed one. the last time i spoke to Seat two weeks ago it was still unconfirmed at week 9 (2018) and then phone call today to say it has been built and awaiting shipment
Nice! Maybe it's a cancellation, don't know how it works. I'm unconfirmed build week 1 so fingers crossed I'll get it early.
What colour, spec etc did you order?

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
Nice! Maybe it's a cancellation, don't know how it works. I'm unconfirmed build week 1 so fingers crossed I'll get it early.
What colour, spec etc did you order?

Possibly a cancelled order because i ordered Monson Grey 5 door manual with no options so nothing out of the ordinary

i reckon they will be rushing orders through to ensure the orders before November are built sharpish to get the analogue dials used up

Last edited:

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
Possibly a cancelled order because i ordered Monson Grey 5 door manual with no options so nothing out of the ordinary
Happy days, I ordered standard urban silver. Can't come soon enough as my other lease went back 2 weeks ago and it's a struggle with one car.

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
Happy days, I ordered standard urban silver. Can't come soon enough as my other lease went back 2 weeks ago and it's a struggle with one car.

yeah cant wait for it but i will have to do some wrangling to sort out changing my other lease to now go back earlier. If only it was VWFS and not provided through work

_chris_

Jul 6, 2008
in the car

Couldnt make it up!

My confirmed week was this week. So hopefully mines sat waiting to go on the same ship. Feels like progress now.

hepstar7

Oct 6, 2017
So kinda same here. I phoned Seat yesterday who said it would be January before I got the car. Dealer contacts me today saying it’s built and waiting on a boat to the UK. Bit of a rollercoaster ride this

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Looks like the OTR price has been dropped to £29900 for a 5dr cupra dsg and manual. This is on drive the deal with the current campaigns.

On DTD, ST 4drive showing as list price of £32580 now. Still showing previous £34.5k on Carwow.
Price for a few options increased slightly, but would need to be a lot to offset £2k (ish) price drop.

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
On DTD, ST 4drive showing as list price of £32580 now. Still showing previous £34.5k on Carwow.

Price for a few options increased slightly, but would need to be a lot to offset £2k (ish) price drop.

Yeah I spoke to DTD and apparently it was a glitch. They took the cupra off then put the adjusted price back on.

Butttttt... I was at my local dealer (mk) trying to haggle a price on a new cupra using a quote from another dealer provided by DTD. They couldn’t match it let alone get close. Kept saying the Cupra price is going up blah blah. Then later let it slip that even at the new cupra price we can’t match it?? Then let on that they will be dropping by £500 ish BUT will reduce the dealer contribution to 1250.
So in essence the price is around £500 more. Give with one hand take with the other

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Yeah. The list price is almost immaterial. Seat site was showing different price per mile on different pages on uk site yesterday.

Titchy

Jun 10, 2017
Buckinghamshire
It’s official price has dropped to 29900 for both dsg and manual, but dealer contribution has been taken away. Also looks like a few packs have been dropped.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.