Anyone ordered from Seat Warrington

300SEATCUPRA

Dec 7, 2017
Hi Guys - I ordered a seat cupra 300 from seat warrington in August on their rather excellent deal of £250 down and £250 a month. They told me back then it'd be ready in January but since then have given no updates so I chased recently and they said its still looking like January but couldn't give an update! Nothing confirmed at all. Seems a little hit and miss. Wondered if others had a similar experience - was expecting something a little more concrete by now.

Cheers

Jib

May 22, 2007
Doncaster, South Yorks
Hi Guys - I ordered a seat cupra 300 from seat warrington in August on their rather excellent deal of £250 down and £250 a month. They told me back then it'd be ready in January but since then have given no updates so I chased recently and they said its still looking like January but couldn't give an update! Nothing confirmed at all. Seems a little hit and miss. Wondered if others had a similar experience - was expecting something a little more concrete by now.

Cheers

What you’ve described there is just SEAT in general at the minute. Best thing to do is get your order number from IMG and then contact SEAT UK directly.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

300SEATCUPRA

Dec 7, 2017
Cool thanks for that. I'll wait til nearer xmas. Good to know its the state of the whole company (sort of!) rather than just the dealer being rubbish.

AndyP

Sep 5, 2017
Manchester
Yep ordered mine in August too. Pick it up monday morning, it's been a long wait but I'm sure it's going to be worth it. Have you got your SLI number? If so call SEAT uk customer service and they will tell you where it's up to.

CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

Aug 11, 2017
Worcestershire
The first thing I heard about my order was a phone call from the dealer telling me it had arrived at port and would be delivered in 7-10 days. Fortunately I had not got to the impatient point has it had only been 11 weeks from order and I was estimated 15.

300SEATCUPRA

Dec 7, 2017
Yep ordered mine in August too. Pick it up monday morning, it's been a long wait but I'm sure it's going to be worth it. Have you got your SLI number? If so call SEAT uk customer service and they will tell you where it's up to.

Brilliant! I'll ask my Sales man. Good to hear you're getting yours on Monday. I was just imagining there being some **** up and not getting it for some reason!

KXL

KXL
Dec 15, 2016
London, UK
Fun part (or excruciating impatience) is when they tell you which ship it will come on. Then you can track the ship in real time.

madpete76

Dec 6, 2017
I've ordered mine there (Cupra ST 300 4Drive), I'm expecting delivery mid Feb to March so would be interested to hear how you get on!

AndyP

Sep 5, 2017
Manchester
Fun part (or excruciating impatience) is when they tell you which ship it will come on. Then you can track the ship in real time.

Didn't get that info, wish I had now I could of had hours of fun annoying the wife sending her nautical miles info.

Ibiza06

Aug 4, 2010
How are people getting cars so quickly! I ordered mine end of july and ive been told march pickup time!

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
I ordered September, really hoping for a March or later delivery. More chance of it having the virtual cockpit dash

Apparently it is orders November 25(ish) onwards only that will be getting virtual cockpit regardless if the build week is after week 2

Last edited:

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017

I found out my car was built at the same time the ship was docking at Port of Tyne. And in addition the dealer said the car was showing on the build system as a confirmed build week of next week!!

pavarotti1980

Jul 18, 2017
Which build week was yours Pav?

the last contact i had from Seat was unconfirmed week 9 (2018).
Dealer said confirmed build week on the system was BW51
Car apparently sat in South Shields a week before it was meant to be built

Jib

May 22, 2007
Doncaster, South Yorks
the last contact i had from Seat was unconfirmed week 9 (2018).

Dealer said confirmed build week on the system was BW51

Car apparently sat in South Shields a week before it was meant to be built

Weird. Mine was built week 48 and my dealer have said this morning the realistically I won’t get it till after Christmas now.