Finally ordered a Cupra 300

Derv4194

Nov 25, 2017
Well finally put my deposit down today on a Cupra after lurking on the forum for a while! Spec...

Cupra 300 DSG 5dr
Nevada White
Kessy
Winter pack
Seat Sound pack

Got a 3 + 23 lease for 12k miles at £340 per month. Dealer has put expected delivery in May, so its a long wait - just need a build week confirming now!

Oh and i'm sure i wont be the only one asking, but when someone takes delivery of a Cupra in the new year could you post some pics/vids of the virtual cockpit please. :D

Proby

I Luv Boost!!
Aug 17, 2009
Nice choice, I've had same spec and colour ordered since mid October.

Last edited:

Blade

Aug 31, 2004
Teesside
I ordered 2 weeks ago and was told May. Got a phone call Monday saying it will be built week 4 and delivered week 8

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

nicky1873

Jan 10, 2008
i'm looking for a 3 +23 deal also , who did you use if you don't mind me asking ?.... Cheers :)

Last edited:

Derv4194

Nov 25, 2017
i'm looking for a 3 +23 deal also , who did you use if you don't mind me asking ?.... Cheers :)

I found best deal on contracthireandleasing website, which i think was leasehub, but seat chesterfield (stoneacre) matched it with a cashback offer - went with them as they had a demo car available for a test drive and nice to have a face to deal with.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I found best deal on contracthireandleasing website, which i think was leasehub, but seat chesterfield (stoneacre) matched it with a cashback offer - went with them as they had a demo car available for a test drive and nice to have a face to deal with.
How did u find stoneacre derv? They've been able to provide me with a very competitive quote so aiming g to place an order early next year

Derv4194

Nov 25, 2017
How did u find stoneacre derv? They've been able to provide me with a very competitive quote so aiming g to place an order early next year

So far so good - i actually had both stoneacre chesterfield and doncaster match the quote, but chesterfield had the demo car and doncaster didnt, so i decided to go with chesterfield as i thought it only fair as they had spent the time with me.

Not used them before and not collected the car so not a lot of experience but all good so far.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
So far so good - i actually had both stoneacre chesterfield and doncaster match the quote, but chesterfield had the demo car and doncaster didnt, so i decided to go with chesterfield as i thought it only fair as they had spent the time with me.

Not used them before and not collected the car so not a lot of experience but all good so far.

Been to them twice but never bought from them. The service was very good dealt with a chap called Lewis on both occasions.

Only reason I didn't go with them the first time was because both them and JCT Sheffield were trying to lease me the same car and JCT got it first.

This time round Stoneacre were willing to match the £249 deposit £249 pcm for 8k per year for 24 months.
They even went off and confirmed the digital cockpit and rear usbs, whilst others were unsure.

However in the end I went through Seat finance and JCT.

On the lease deal I got it didn't seem necessary changing dealer in the end.

Andy665

Dec 1, 2017
I got a decent deal from ING

Cupra ST 4Drive
Metallic
Driving Assist Pack
Winter Pack

16k per year 6+23 - £311 per month

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.