MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
This is my first time posting on this forum, but I ordered a cuppa 300 back in September and have a few questions I am hoping someone can answer. First one is how to get a hold of my delivery date as my dealer has been useless but apparently hoping for jan/feb. Secondly does that mean that I will have the new digital dash upgrade?

Thanks!

I contacted my dealer and asked for my 8 digit order number.
Then I contacted seat customer services. You can either call them or post a question using the online form.
Email address they used was [email protected].

They were able to confirm both my unconfirmed build week and whether my order would come with the digital cockpit (DC)

It's worth checking as I ordered from via my dealer in October but it was actually accepted by the factory in November.

I have it in writing that my unconfirmed build week is week 6 and it will be spec'd with the DC.

It's worth contacting them.

james88

Nov 21, 2017
I contacted my dealer and asked for my 8 digit order number.
Then I contacted seat customer services. You can either call them or post a question using the online form.
Email address they used was [email protected].

They were able to confirm both my unconfirmed build week and whether my order would come with the digital cockpit (DC)

It's worth checking as I ordered from via my dealer in October but it was actually accepted by the factory in November.

I have it in writing that my unconfirmed build week is week 6 and it will be spec'd with the DC.

It's worth contacting them.

I too ordered in October. I have asked for it in writing that I will have the DC. Mine was accepted in October though, which was before the DC appeared in the brochure etc.

I've made it clear, I wont be accepting the vehicle if it doesn't.

SEAT UK are useless, but better than dealers from what I can gather. My unconfirmed BW was 9.

Fingers crossed we both have the DC come March/April :)

Last edited:

RideWithMe_YT

Sep 1, 2017
Picked it up on Sat, photos from Sunday after a couple hundred miles.

Will post proper pics after the cars detailed and protected between xmas and new years.

Was this from IMG? If so I saw it when I picked mine up Wednesday. Still had the writing on the windows. Very nice.

RideWithMe_YT

Sep 1, 2017
449978_FE_87_F6_45_C6_A441_7406_BFF464_AD.jpg

Picked mine up from IMG Warrington last week after ordering in September. Nevada White metallic, DSG, pano sunroof, seat sound, keyless entry, adaptive cruise and winter pack. Love it, although the economy is nowhere near as good and the seats not as comfy as my outgoing Golf GTD in the picture. It definitely doesnt like putting the power down too much. 4wd for my next car I think. But overall I’m a very happy chappy. Sounds awesome, very smooth and goes like the clappers. Sat nav coming home was miles better than the one in the golf from 2016 too.

Last edited:

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
hx02X6

Picked mine up from IMG Warrington last week after ordering in September. Nevada White metallic, DSG, pano sunroof, seat sound, keyless entry, adaptive cruise and winter pack. Love it, although the economy is nowhere near as good and the seats not as comfy as my outgoing Golf GTD in the picture. It definitely doesnt like putting the power down too much. 4wd for my next car I think. But overall I’m a very happy chappy. Sounds awesome, very smooth and goes like the clappers. Sat nav coming home was miles better than the one in the golf from 2016 too.
I ordered 1st September and have not heard from them yet. My build week was week 1 at end of November, how long from them phoning you to you collecting?

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

RideWithMe_YT

Sep 1, 2017
I ordered 1st September and have not heard from them yet. My build week was week 1 at end of November, how long from them phoning you to you collecting?

My build week was 49 but it was built 46. The communication wasnt great, I tracked mine through Seat customer services. They let me know when it was shipping to the UK, then its about a week until it arrives at the dealer and you can usually pick it up within a few days. Got a phonecall on a Tuesday to say it had arrived in the UK the previous day, picked it up the following Wednesday.

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
My build week was 49 but it was built 46. The communication wasnt great, I tracked mine through Seat customer services. They let me know when it was shipping to the UK, then its about a week until it arrives at the dealer and you can usually pick it up within a few days. Got a phonecall on a Tuesday to say it had arrived in the UK the previous day, picked it up the following Wednesday.
Maybe I'll ring again end of December then and hope it's en route.

Orguss

Jul 3, 2017
Hampshire
Didn’t see my 300 sc in white sat there did you? Apparently it’s at the dealer waiting

I didn't notice any other CUPRAs, the front was mostly Atecas and Aronas, the other pickups that day were Aronas, Matt thought i was there for an Arona at the start of our talk as i arrived when they were supposed too.

shapalando

Sep 2, 2017
WTF! gone from build week 1 to 5 but they did confirm it would come with digital cockpit. Doing my head in only having one car

Cheeseater

Dec 17, 2017
Ordered A cupra 300 ST in mystery blue on the 9th of December. No idea when it will turn up but the current lease doesn’t run out until April anyway.

JimH

Cupra 300 ST DSG 4Drive
May 23, 2015
Norwich, UK
My 280 has it's 3rd birthday in March so I ordered a replacement at the weekend.

ST Cupra 300 DSG AWD, Mystery Blue, Seat Sound, Advanced Driving and Comfort pack 2, Camera Pack, Winter Pack, Kessy

Dealer had a stock slot available for build week 7 (provisional) that was amendable in terms of options so could be a 1st March delivery! ��

Woohoo! Confirmed build week 4 so looking good for 1st March...... :)

Last edited:

Orguss

Jul 3, 2017
Hampshire
What tyres are fitted to the 300 now? I'm hoping they don't use Continental unless they've improved over the sc5 on my 280.

Conti sc5’s on the 4drive I picked up last week, 235 35 19’s

Had no issues with them so far but the 4drive may be flattering them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise