Cheapo boot liners any good.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
The £17.00 ones on ebay. Wont let me post links until i have 15 posts.

The one in my SC was around £22 and has done its job well - fits nicely and even came with a carpet inlay so I can leave it in all the time.

Just post the ebay item number rather than a link for people to take a look.

camelspyyder

2 SEAT-er
Jun 26, 2014
Oh yeah. 20 quid instead of SEAT official £££.

Got ebay ones in both SEATS, and had custom floor mats from the Skegness manufacturing outfit on ebay as well.

Just don't wear YDS Falcon boots, because the rubber sole knackers both the factory carpet & mats, and the after-market mats! The only boots I've ever had that did this.

bradleymarky

Nov 7, 2017
Huddersfield
That should do the job.

Mine is the same but it came with another piece of carpet that fits inside it.
Cheers :)

One more thing i want to ask rather than starting a new thread. Under the headrest on the passenger side i have a plastic strip that sits in between the head rest and the seat and i have no idea what it is, i thought it could be so that the headrest doesnt sit flush on the seat top but apart from that i`m stumped.

DEAN0

Old Git
Feb 1, 2006
Preston - UK
Cheers :)

One more thing i want to ask rather than starting a new thread. Under the headrest on the passenger side i have a plastic strip that sits in between the head rest and the seat and i have no idea what it is, i thought it could be so that the headrest doesnt sit flush on the seat top but apart from that i`m stumped.

Not sure about that.

Both my headrests sit all the way down.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I also have non genuine boot liner specific to 5f st. Fits well and no issues. A no brainer for what it's used for and cost saving compared to oem liner.

ben4012

Sep 20, 2016
I have the rezawplast one from eBay. Not dear and made of proper rubber not foam.

bradleymarky

Nov 7, 2017
Huddersfield
This is the thing on the headrest, looks like it will screw off but just wanted to know what it was first,
38360842055_7de39d7694.jpg

Just realised i have 14 wheel nut covers missing. will any standard ones fit.

Its a mount for a dvd player i think.

Last edited:

Bestseany

Jun 30, 2017
That actually looks like a bracket for a DVD screen. I had one my old car a few years ago.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

TeamBosie

Jul 24, 2013
Toddington, Beds
Ebay has fitted rubber lined boot mats, I got one for our Leon as the wife is a zookeeper and the car gets filthy. It fits very well and protects the carpet and has a lip round it to help keep the sides clean too. £15 is all it cost.

iScoTT29

May 18, 2017
Boot liner came yesterday and feels like a rubber plastic mix, fits well and should stop items rolling around. Well worth £16.55.

Does the boot liner go all the way to the floor or does it sit flush with the loading lip meaning some space is lost? Going by the ebay pictures that is whats putting me off from getting one if it doesn't go all the way to the floor.

bradleymarky

Nov 7, 2017
Huddersfield
Does the boot liner go all the way to the floor or does it sit flush with the loading lip meaning some space is lost? Going by the ebay pictures that is whats putting me off from getting one if it doesn't go all the way to the floor.
It goes all the way to the floor and sits pretty flush with the sides of the boot due to the lip. No depth is lost mate.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.