Bumper grille replacement

hm227

Mar 8, 2015
So had a big block of compressed grit hurled at me by a gritter going the opposite direction which has smashed a big hole into the grille below the number plate. I'm highly doubtful the council will take blame for it so my question is does anyone know if I can get a replacement grille only, and how easy/hard would it be to replace this?

ben4012

Sep 20, 2016
I need an FR one after a towbar touch park. It will be available, let me know the price if you call seat/tps first.

Chudders

May 1, 2017
UK
I think they are all removable, usually just clipped in, i'm pretty sure theres 2 torx bits for the piece in question as well not sure how easy it would be to source just the plastic grille bit; Try mjr901 on facebook; he's a listers parts manager so will give you a definitive answer and a price.

Last edited:

R4CK5

Mar 8, 2017
Surely eBay will have them too. Plenty of breakers listing parts on there.

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

EddieP

Nov 8, 2016
Coatbridge
Ive looked into this after hitting a rabbit at 70 mph (surprise there was no blood on the car) on ebay i seen them for around £30ish

to replace it you need to remove the front bumper

only reason i haven't done it yet is this will take a bit of time and the weather in Scotland hasn't been great for long enough for me to do it

hm227

Mar 8, 2015
Thanks guys, I was hoping to do it myself and not have to remove the bumper :(

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members