OBDeleven modifications

iliahrom

Aug 9, 2017
hi

can any one post to me coding/adaptation for Park pilot for my new 1.4 fr facelift.
the app doesnt work, i have the standard fr with factory revers sensors.
and which cool mods i should to have?

thanks a lot,
ilia

Deleted member 103408

Just going through my backups and noticed a couple function's that can be turned on under Control unit: 55 Headlight Regulation

Activate left/right hand drive switch-over

Has anybody used this I presume this just makes the lights change from right to left hand settings but cant see anything on the web about this.

Presentation mode

Seem to recall this does weir and wonderful stuff for car showrooms but again anybody got any info on it please

Deleted member 103408

Is OBD11 some Euro designation? The only ones I've ever heard of are OBD1 and OBDll (2)
obd2 is the car port we use to commuicate with car. obd11 (eleven) is an application that allows changes to VAG group cars control modules. www.obdeleven.com

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

Just going through my backups and noticed a couple function's that can be turned on under Control unit: 55 Headlight Regulation

Activate left/right hand drive switch-over

Has anybody used this I presume this just makes the lights change from right to left hand settings but cant see anything on the web about this.

Presentation mode

Seem to recall this does weir and wonderful stuff for car showrooms but again anybody got any info on it please

Managed to get round to doing the Activate left/right hand drive switch-over change tonight,

After you make the change the fis screen shows following message

Headlight adjustment for driving on the right active, each time you start the car you get the same message. I did not have much time to check out the results but according to what i have seen on Audi forums that all it does is lower the beams a bit. When I get some time I will do a proper test to confirm if it makes any change - for now it feels like it does not.

iNowack

Feb 23, 2017
Belgrade
Anyone had a code for us blinkers along with us parklight. I want my front blinkers to be light as drl but blinking on demand.

Sent from my SM-N950F using Tapatalk

milnei

Jun 26, 2015
Brackley, Northamptonshire
Just wondering if any of you clever people have managed to find the code that gets the satnav to talk to the traffic sign recognition system to prevent the ‘traffic sign recognition restricted’ error popping up?

Gives me a minor heart attack every time I drive it when I hear the bong go off!

Reactions: Damo H

bradleymarky

Nov 7, 2017
Huddersfield
The only thing I’d want to do is the folding mirrors, pain in the neck having to hold the button while walking away.
Would the dealer be able to do this mod without charging the earth.

psychobob

Oct 6, 2005
Near Cardiff
Folding mirrors with a touch control
With this mod, mirrors will fold without having to be continually pressing the button on the remote.
1 - Module 09 - Electronic. Code (31347)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Control Access 2
4 - Sub - Funk modus spiegelaklappung
5 - Change value By command via remote control lock key

nokiauk

Feb 9, 2003
Edinburgh
Used OBD eleven to make a few changes, namely one click mirror fold, alarm on lock and needle staging.

For some reason my mirror dip on reverse has now ceased to work, this function is std from factory any ideas?.

Walone

Feb 10, 2016
Near Heathrow
Used OBD eleven to make a few changes, namely one click mirror fold, alarm on lock and needle staging.

For some reason my mirror dip on reverse has now ceased to work, this function is std from factory any ideas?.

Have you moved the mirror adjuster to a different position? Mirror dip will only work when it is set to adjust passenger mirror.

Deleted member 103408

the other obvious issue have you checked your Car Menu to ensure its still enabled (under car / mirrors)

Deleted member 103408

Disable Start / Stop System
With this modification permanently deactivate the Start / Stop and no longer have to do this every time you boot from the button.
1 - Module 19 - diagnosis interface for data bus. Code (20103)
2 - Adaptation
3 - Select - Limit Initial voltage Start / Stop
4 - Change value of 12 V. Default 7.6 V.

This works on both Pre and Post face lift models.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members