Cupra 300 Spec help

Chippo

Jan 2, 2008
Cardiff, WALES
So, after far too much looking into lease hire i have decide on a pretty basic spec, 5door, DSG, SEAT sound and Mystery blue paint as car is well specced anyway and hardly use the ACC or sunroof that i have on car now. Camera not really needed nor Nav High as basic sat nav and CC will do for me.

Best price on 24 months,8000 miles without maint is £213 month on a 9/23 deal which seems pretty good.

But, of course if anyone knows of a better deal please feel free to shout out. Cheers

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
So, after far too much looking into lease hire i have decide on a pretty basic spec, 5door, DSG, SEAT sound and Mystery blue paint as car is well specced anyway and hardly use the ACC or sunroof that i have on car now. Camera not really needed nor Nav High as basic sat nav and CC will do for me.

Best price on 24 months,8000 miles without maint is £213 month on a 9/23 deal which seems pretty good.

But, of course if anyone knows of a better deal please feel free to shout out. Cheers

To be honest that's a decent enough spec for anyone in a Cupra. My current 280 only has the black pack and a full size spare (last one in stock). You'll get more as standard this time around too.

I've been rolling in that for 2 years and quite happy. I just fancied more this time :)

What about the winter pack?

Your deal is pretty good mate I'm paying £250, but I've spec'd a large amount of extras including skirts

Chippo

Jan 2, 2008
Cardiff, WALES
I see IMG are doing a deal on the Cupra at 269 with 269 deposit. Will ring them tomorow to see how much paint and sound will add.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I see IMG are doing a deal on the Cupra at 269 with 269 deposit. Will ring them tomorow to see how much paint and sound will add.

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Good man. It's only gone up by £10 since I got mine.
The metailc paint was included on the CUPRA at no extra cost.

Seat sound is obviously extra. I put all my extras in my deposit to keep my monthlies at the original price. That's why I have to put down the large initial deposit and not the £249.

Have you called vwfs finance? That's who I went through. They were doing the same deals as IMG on PCH. They run campaigns each quarter.

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
I went through vwfs but they couldnt match stoneacre but this was for St 4 drive with a few extras. I was told metallic paint on leased cupra was included on base monthly cost.

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
I went through vwfs but they couldnt match stoneacre but this was for St 4 drive with a few extras. I was told metallic paint on leased cupra was included on base monthly cost.

That's strange as when I went to Stoneacre and spoke with a sound chap called Lewis they actually matched the VWFS quote. This was 5 door manual. This was without me showing them the original quote either.

Lewis essentially said that the price was set via VWFS and they get a certain amount for handling.

They also had the wiggle room for incentives (and in some cases discounts) but it wasn't usually worth hassle as it was "complicated"

Sounded like PCH wasn't something they get alot from unlike PCP.

JCT 600 have said the same and also matched the quote hence the reason for going VWFS direct this time whilst confirming with the dealership.

I dealt with Tara at VWFS she called me towards the end of my current lease, which I originally took through JCT 600.

All the paperwork for my current lease is headed Seat finance (VWFS), so it made sense to me.

Edit..

Did Stoneacre have stock cars? Hence the better deal?

Last edited:

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
I agree that you get what you pay for, but wants to add
The Cupra has DCC for free
The Cupra ST has 4wd
The Cupra can now be ordered with BeatsAudio

The main thing for me regarding the R mk7.5 vs Cupra300 is DSG7 vs DSG6.
You sure on the beats audio?

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
Yeah mate, according to the profile the member is based in Sweden.

Beats is available on the Cupra in some of the other countries.

Unfortunately not for the UK.
Ah that's what I thought. No news on UK. Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.