what did you and your mk3 leon do today

who.am.i

Leon FR
Jan 23, 2016
EU
Yesterday took my Grey One to the hills and in to the snow. Last years winter tyres are still good and was no problem climbing 1500m high.
We were snowboarding..first time after a long time.

Poslano z mojega D5803 z uporabo Tapatalk
0f4f9fee2f1a7ca02d7ae9b2f0218a45.jpg

Last edited:

heliophile

May 1, 2016
Manchester
Engaged "sensible family car mode" and drove from Manchester to Bristol. Engaged ACC as soon as we hit the M6, didn't touch the pedals for 150 miles, and managed 39mpg. This won't last ;-)

Last edited:

kiddo

ST Cupra
May 30, 2015
Lancashire
Engaged "sensible family car mode" and drove from Manchester to Bristol. Engaged ACC as soon as we hit the M6, didn't touch the pedals for 150 miles, and managed 39mpg. This won't last ;-)
Very impressive mpg from cupra. I'm tempted by acc. I never thought I'd be won over by the dsg after only ever driving manuals on the road but have to say I wont hesitate in ordering another dsg for UK driving so thinking acc is a great compliment to dsg and congested UK mways even with minimal mileage I do.

LouG

Dec 1, 2017
Nelson, New Zealand
Went for a wee drive on some backroads, showed a 6.3 litre Holden Senator what passing acceleration was.
I was sure I could see him mouthing WTFWT.

Deleted member 103408

Went for a wee drive on some backroads, showed a 6.3 litre Holden Senator what passing acceleration was.
I was sure I could see him mouthing WTFWT.

Woolf in sheeps clothing, you never get tired of that look on other car drivers faces.

hitchygolf1971

May 4, 2017
Woolf in sheeps clothing, you never get tired of that look on other car drivers faces.

Yes mate that’s one of the best features about this car, it’s a WTFH there and I’ve had this with fellow FR owners also trying there luck :D . Thinking it’s a FR but what a shock they get :D

Peller

Mar 29, 2016
Edinburgh
Yes mate that’s one of the best features about this car, it’s a WTFH there and I’ve had this with fellow FR owners also trying there luck :D . Thinking it’s a FR but what a shock they get :D
You have to laugh at times. I had a 'lad' try it on with his FR. I just let him go ahead until about 50 (I just hovered in 3rd gear) then let it rip. The rate I pulled away was very satisfying. It must've been a 1.4 due to the distance between us! It certainly put him in his place!

Got to love the Q car appeal of the Cupra!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

Jay280

Oct 7, 2015
You have to laugh at times. I had a 'lad' try it on with his FR. I just let him go ahead until about 50 (I just hovered in 3rd gear) then let it rip. The rate I pulled away was very satisfying. It must've been a 1.4 due to the distance between us! It certainly put him in his place!

Got to love the Q car appeal of the Cupra!

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk
It's comical. I've just had an FR driver pull next to me at some lights (filter for turning right at the next set) then to cut me up and run the next red light to get past me. What is the mentality or what is trying to be proved against a car that's clearly more powerful/quicker??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hitchygolf1971

May 4, 2017
It's comical. I've just had an FR driver pull next to me at some lights (filter for turning right at the next set) then to cut me up and run the next red light to get past me. What is the mentality or what is trying to be proved against a car that's clearly more powerful/quicker??

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

End of the day mate you have nothing to prove and as a FR owner he must know that there is only 1 outcome. Unless he drives like a knob which looks like he clearly as.

You just have to laugh to yourself and think little knob syndrome :whistle:

In the defensive of most FR drivers that I’ve come across they have actually put there thumbs up to me also so it’s only a minority

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.