Alloy Wheels

tsmiggy

Feb 12, 2007
Leicestershire
White 184 with the 18inch silver wheels.As anyone changed the colour,i sort of fancy changing them to a Gunmetal,but i am not sure.

Deleted member 103408

Its on a cupra but should give you an idea of what it looks like and I know they are 19"

Last edited by a moderator:

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
There is only colour to have wheels on a white car..... black. Best colour combination IMO

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

Deleted member 103408

You see, I would have agree partly as in half black but only because I don't like all black wheels but black on gunmetal or just plain alloy I think looks better.
i like them like this and unlike the original diamond cut face these dont suffer with the bad weather and are easy to clean. dont like all black at all but we all like different styles which is good.

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk

Reactions: CAPS_LOCK_STUCK

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
2aa54aa7a22ffa72b60fea093a9091b5.jpg

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

chrispcupre

Jul 27, 2011
leicestershire
Standard 225/40. They looks much better on this wide alloy... More aggressive..

Nice, are you lowered, thinking of changing my factory fr 17s to aftermarket 18s and as the fr comes with 18s standard i think it might look ok without lowering

p.eco

Jun 24, 2014
Ireland
Nice, are you lowered, thinking of changing my factory fr 17s to aftermarket 18s and as the fr comes with 18s standard i think it might look ok without lowering

Not lowered yet , as i have a DCC and don't want to f*ck it up with changing just springs... So DCC coilovers maybe in the future, they not that cheap though...

chrispcupre

Jul 27, 2011
leicestershire
Not lowered yet , as i have a DCC and don't want to f*ck it up with changing just springs... So DCC coilovers maybe in the future, they not that cheap though...

Couldn't tell if it was it looks good but 5f leons are quite a low sleek car anyway

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.