MK3 SEAT Leon CUPRA's owner's register

Which Leon Cupra version do you own?

• Total voters

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
Fully agree with this but they still seem to be pricing the lease deals very cheaply and and giving good discounts on new cars, so with supply and demand the logical thing to do would be to increase price to even out supply vs demand.
Except the reality and the concept are never the same. If any manufacturer tries to curb demand by putting up prices/reducing consumer offers customers will just buy something else.

With every manufacturer determined to achieve year-on-year growth and increased market share above all else, even in a diminishing overall market, the ability to supply cars quickly soon becomes far less important than selling them in the first place.

KGoogle

Jan 7, 2018
Hi all,
First post after too many weeks of lurking about behind the scenes reading up on bits and bobs. I joined the Cupra 'order' club back at the end Nov.. confirmed build wk 4 (this week). Really surprised seeing as dealer quoted April delivery. No extras as ordered on a personal lease. Almost ordered Eclipse Orange but settled on Mystery Blue!
The forum here is helping me stay sane whilst I wait for the call to say its ready...

That's a quick lead time, I ordered 10th of October, no extras on the car and I got an unconfirmed build week 11

marcuscupra300

Jan 23, 2018
I ordered mine this week and have been given an estimate of 22 weeks. No extras so hope it may be a bit quicker. Though i did go for Orange :)

Suzuki_kid_1984

Jan 23, 2018
Devon
Let's wait and see if it actually gets built when they say it will be. The only photos of the Orange I saw were from the motor show review, but with all the lighting inside I convinced myself it was too Gold rather than Orange. Hoping when the first pics of Orange 300's are posted i'll not regret turning it down..

Cupra_Jay_300

Now: Magnetic Grey 290 LUX. Then: Nevada White 300
Jan 25, 2018
I ordered a 5 door Nevada White back in October for delivery in April. not too long left now!

Last edited:

indyjones

Aug 14, 2017
I ordered a 5 door Nevada White back in October for delivery in April. not too long left now!
Nice to see I was not the only one to of recently ordered Nevada. Pretty much everything recently has been mystery blue!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Proby

I Luv Boost!!
Aug 17, 2009
Also waiting on a nevada white 300. Ordered October, unconfirmed week 9 build. Originally told April delivery, dealer said now hoping for March. We'll see.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Nice to see I was not the only one to of recently ordered Nevada. Pretty much everything recently has been mystery blue!

Sent from my SM-G955F using Tapatalk

Yeah another Nevada here, being built next week.
Seen a few facelift FRs in this colour and they've been head turners (partially because I'm trying to figure out whether its a CUPRA or not as it goes past:D)

Starting to get excited.

marcuscupra300

Jan 23, 2018
Yeah another Nevada here, being built next week.
Seen a few facelift FRs in this colour and they've been head turners (partially because I'm trying to figure out whether its a CUPRA or not as it goes past:D)

Starting to get excited.

If it was ordered before they came std with Digital Dash's and delivery is this year does that mean you will get the digital dash or not?

KGoogle

Jan 7, 2018
I went for a 300 in desire red, hope I don't regret the colour choice as I haven't actually seen the colour in person, but pictures look amazing

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
I went for a 300 in desire red, hope I don't regret the colour choice as I haven't actually seen the colour in person, but pictures look amazing
You won't :D

I'm genuinely surprised you haven't seen one in the flesh though. Since Desire Red and Mystery Blue were added to the palette 12 months ago I don't seem to see anything else!

c1j2w3f4

Nov 21, 2017
You won't :D

I'm genuinely surprised you haven't seen one in the flesh though. Since Desire Red and Mystery Blue were added to the palette 12 months ago I don't seem to see anything else!

I agree, you won't regret it! I ordered mine in November in desire red.. then chickened out and switched to mystery blue as wasn't completely sure as had only seen the red it in pictures.. then a few weeks I go I saw an Ibiza in desire red and looked so good I rang SEAT to switch the colour back.. too late for me though as the order was locked, but you won't regret it

Jonno02

Apr 8, 2015
What sort of prices are we looking at for the 300? My 290 black edition at £257 a month with one month deposit was a stonking deal.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members