Cupra leasing deals

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex
So am currently looking into doing a lease on a Cupra! I currently have a ecotsi fr which is just over 2 years old on a 42 month pcp which I think I can chuck back later this year sometime

I have been given a few quotes so far Crewe Seat based on 5dr dsg with paint on 6x23 8000 miles £248.45 not bad? Still waiting on North Wales!

Has anyone any further deals or dealers that might be worth checking out?

Thanks

Chris

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

tak-fr

Dec 3, 2017
Have you tried looking through contracthireleasing?

Sent from my SM-G950F using Tapatalk

hitchygolf1971

May 4, 2017
So am currently looking into doing a lease on a Cupra! I currently have a ecotsi fr which is just over 2 years old on a 42 month pcp which I think I can chuck back later this year sometime

I have been given a few quotes so far Crewe Seat based on 5dr dsg with paint on 6x23 8000 miles £248.45 not bad? Still waiting on North Wales!

Thanks

Chris

Try what car for dealers and parkers for brokers both good comparison sites

Scrogg

Living life only a short bus ride from the edge...
Dec 31, 2017
I currently have a ecotsi fr which is just over 2 years old on a 42 month pcp which I think I can chuck back later this year sometime
By "chuck back" you mean Voluntary Terminate?

You need to have paid 50% of the total amount payable (and be within your mileage allowance). Depending on how much deposit you put down 50% can sometimes be a lot closer to 3 years than 2 on a 42 month deal.

nuvolablue

May 1, 2017
Sounds like a good deal you have there buddy. Nothing cheaper on the portal. Besides broker will charge you an arrangement fee which a dealer won't.
503e9c0d7adc33b0aaf0d642638f65a8.jpg

Sent from my SM-G930F using Tapatalk

Leonfr140

Aug 18, 2013
East Sussex

You need to have paid 50% of the total amount payable (and be within your mileage allowance). Depending on how much deposit you put down 50% can sometimes be a lot closer to 3 years than 2 on a 42 month deal.

Haha yes!!

Again yeah I think it’s around September that point!! I have done just over 18000 but on 8000 per year but am now doing less miles so hopefully the time I get to that point I would have evened out the mileage, otherwise I assume I’ll get the whatever p per mile over??

wilbo

Jan 14, 2018
I must have got over 20 quotes before placing my order. Crewe were about mid table so worth getting some more quotes. Both IMG and SEAT Stockport should be able to give you a better price. I went with the latter as they didn't have an admin fee like IMG. Mine was DSG with metallic paint too.

Kernow Bob

Feb 3, 2018
Hi Chris

Give us a ring, we can do it cheaper over all than the deal you have been offered there.

Thanks Lee

having yesterday just secured a lease on a 300 5dr Cupra (manual) from your dealership, I was going to recommend speaking with Phil but you beat me to it!:D

Last edited:

Kernow Bob

Feb 3, 2018
I must have got over 20 quotes before placing my order. Crewe were about mid table so worth getting some more quotes. Both IMG and SEAT Stockport should be able to give you a better price. I went with the latter as they didn't have an admin fee like IMG. Mine was DSG with metallic paint too.

Lookers says business users only.

Kernow Bob

Feb 3, 2018
Assuming you mean on the site. If you click on leasing it does. Instead click on Offers and then click on PCH Offers.

ah thanks - though they are £10 more a month so you pay £60 quid more overall. I think the OP wants DSG - though you pay a lot more for this and not in either the Lookers or IMG deals as far as I can see.

Last edited:

Blazin_Cupra300

Feb 6, 2018

Thanks

Chris

Hi all, I'm new to this

Did u have any optional extras on that quote? Sound system etc?

I also have a cupra on order but haven't signed anything for it yet, I have a confirmed build week of week 09.
Im trying to making sure I got a good deal... please help!
It's an SC 5dr DSG Eclipse Orange 6×23 @£251 only optional extra I have is the Seat SOUND. They also told me they'll throw in the first service for free. So that's £1500 upfront and £251 a month, has anyone had anything cheaper? **Forgot to mention it's on a business lease

Last edited:

Blazin_Cupra300

Feb 6, 2018
Also forgot to mention mileage which is 10k per year, sorry for the multiple posts...

Last edited:

hitchygolf1971

May 4, 2017
Hi all, I'm new to this

Did u have any optional extras on that quote? Sound system etc?

I also have a cupra on order but haven't signed anything for it yet, I have a confirmed build week of week 09.
Im trying to making sure I got a good deal... please help!
It's an SC 5dr DSG Eclipse Orange 6×23 @£251 only optional extra I have is the Seat SOUND. They also told me they'll throw in the first service for free. So that's £1500 upfront and £251 a month, has anyone had anything cheaper? **Forgot to mention it's on a business lease

Cheaper deals than that about your total cost will be £7273 prices on parkers website for around £6500 over the same term and mileage and that's without ringing them and getting the price down even more https://www.parkers.co.uk or try What car also cheaper deals https://www.whatcar.com/car-leasing...ck/20-tsi-cupra-300-5dr-dsg/2436377/28606734/

Last edited:

Andy665

Dec 1, 2017

Correct about the amount paid bit but under VT the finance house has no ability to claim excess mileage.

Its something they might threaten to try and claw back but I have NEVER hear of a single case of it actually happening - its simply not covered under your VT rights and obligations

Last edited:

gregstinson

Feb 19, 2018
Have to concur that the deal from IMG was the best I found for overall cost... Placed my order last week...

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.