Options affecting Leon lead times

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
I've had my current car 12 years so it could be a while. I really don't think I'd be very happy with the 125. I was already concerned the 150 might not be quick enough going from my Ibiza 180.

I think I'll take the wk 11 car, change the wheels to 17" and just accept any additional delay the change causes.

Best thing to do TBH.

Its a big purchase that you will own for several years - why compromise!

russbellrfs

Jan 7, 2018
Exactly, you never compromise, not without any compensation anyway.

Sent from my SM-A520F using Tapatalk

-=Rob=-

Beer or Car?
Dec 14, 2002
South West
Visit site
I've had my current car 12 years so it could be a while. I really don't think I'd be very happy with the 125. I was already concerned the 150 might not be quick enough going from my Ibiza 180.

I think I'll take the wk 11 car, change the wheels to 17" and just accept any additional delay the change causes.

Definitely don't compromise if you're keeping it that long, it'll bug you constantly! Good plan waiting for the sake of a few weeks

Tristan

Nov 12, 2017
Definitely don't compromise if you're keeping it that long, it'll bug you constantly! Good plan waiting for the sake of a few weeks

Thanks for the advice all, I'll wait and get the spec I want. They're not sure if they can get the wk11 car changed to the 17" wheels, so they've placed a new order for me, but meanwhile they are going to continue trying to source me a car elsewhere if they can.

seatgraham

Feb 14, 2012
Thanks for the advice all, I'll wait and get the spec I want. They're not sure if they can get the wk11 car changed to the 17" wheels, so they've placed a new order for me, but meanwhile they are going to continue trying to source me a car elsewhere if they can.

Might be an option to get the wk11 car (with whatever wheels it comes with), and get the dealer to change the wheels (if they can't amend the order)?:yes:

Last edited:

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
Picked mine up today! Love it
Massive improvement over my 63 model. Will post pictures soon (it’s filthy already thanks to the grim weather).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Dyno2012

Nov 4, 2017
Massive improvement over my 63 model. Will post pictures soon (it’s filthy already thanks to the grim weather).

Just so mine's on spreadsheet as I seem to have fared better than some others.

Cupra ST FWD Ordered 7 Nov, no options other than paint.
Build week 22 Jan
Currently on boat.
Delivery for 1 March.

Getting interested now...

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield

Congratulations mate, sounds like it was worth the wait.

Have you tried out the SEAT Sound? What are your impressions?

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

BenWilliams21

Ben Williams
Aug 12, 2017
Hertfordshire
Congratulations mate, sounds like it was worth the wait.

Have you tried out the SEAT Sound? What are your impressions?

Do you know if yours has reached the dealer yet? No sign of ours, not sure how long it normally takes once it's hit the UK port

Sent from my Nexus 6P using Tapatalk

Lmbarrett83

Sep 8, 2017
Sheffield
Do you know if yours has reached the dealer yet? No sign of ours, not sure how long it normally takes once it's hit the UK port

Alright mate,

The dealership haven't notified me of its arrival.

The last date I heard from SEAT CS was 27th.

With It only being a couple of weeks since it was shipped I wasn't expecting it so soon.

BenWilliams21

Ben Williams
Aug 12, 2017
Hertfordshire
Alright mate,

The dealership haven't notified me of its arrival.

The last date I heard from SEAT CS was 27th.

With It only being a couple of weeks since it was shipped I wasn't expecting it so soon.

Sorry, is the 27th the date they're expecting it at the dealer or the earliest collection date?

Luke_bank

Aug 11, 2017
8dc3ebc5aee7d93871ef59d73b2e96f0.jpg
55042e4521eea6b84fb3c0eb6d6042f8.jpg
da961bbf5cb52d1cba4a379e7560f042.jpg

marcuscupra300

Jan 23, 2018
Lots of yellow (en-route/possibly delivered/possibly collected) appearing on the spreadsheet now. More recent orders seemed to be coming out of the factory a lot quicker than what some of us have experienced.

no idea how to update spreadsheet but allthough i ordered mine Jan 18 I switched to a dealer ordered one that was same spec. Its in the dealership and only delayed being mine due to waiting for 18 plate.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise