Oettinger wing compatible ?

jka

Cupra 300 DSG
Mar 27, 2017
Sweden
Hi all

Anyone know if a oettinger wing for golf GTI/R mk7-7.5 would fit my Cupra sc 300 ?
the wing of the cupra looks very dull, if the oettinger would not fit ides and recommendeations is appreciated

also looking into front spoiler

Cheers !

Last edited:

SRGTD

May 26, 2014
I very much doubt it. The Leon tailgate will be different to the mk7 Golf tailgate, so highly unlikely it’ll fit as I dare say the profile of the tailgate panel above the rear widow will be a completely different profile to the Golf.

Even some OEM VW mk7 Golf performance body kit parts won’t fit all performance Golfs; the GTI Clubsport tailgate spoiler won’t fit the Golf GTI/GTD/R models as the Clubsport uses the tailgate from the ‘lesser’ Golf models and it is different to the tailgate fitted to the GTI/GTI/R.

Suggest you look at body kit parts that are OEM Seat or good quality aftermarket parts designed for the mk3 Leon SC to ensure a good fit.

Last edited:

jka

Cupra 300 DSG
Mar 27, 2017
Sweden
got it, thank you

suspected as much, was hoping though :)

Got the black performance pack on the car, side skirt looks awsome. Just dont understand why seat dont have a special Lip and wing aswell part of that package.

Last edited:

Wings988

Oct 27, 2011
Derbyshire
got it, thank you

suspected as much, was hoping though :)

Got the black performance pack on the car, side skirt looks awsome. Just dont understand why seat dont have a special Lip and wing aswell part of that package.

This is one of the things I'm hoping the Cupra rebrand will sort out. I'm not wanting a CTR level of spoilers but something a bit more sporty is required for Cupra IMO. I like the body kit on the I30N.