Apple CarPlay failing

iScoTT29

May 18, 2017
Got a call back today from seat customer service rep who will investigate the issue further and report back to me at the end of the week. She will take the videos I sent the dealer to the technical section at their headquarters.

MrDanne

Apr 11, 2017
Stockholm, Sweden
Got a call back today from seat customer service rep who will investigate the issue further and report back to me at the end of the week. She will take the videos I sent the dealer to the technical section at their headquarters.

Have you gotten a response yet?

Skickat från min iPhone med Tapatalk

john doe

Sep 11, 2009
I just got the car back and will return it AGAIN 1/3 but for a different reason. However, I will try to delete the car in my phone first and then see if it works. They told me that it could be the cable, and that it's not a real Applecable. So I've been going on for a couple of weeks with a genuine Apple cable and the problem is about the same. I will have a check with them and ask for a update or a link for the update!

iScoTT29

May 18, 2017
From my experience of this issue and having had the dealer update the software on my car. The solution for me is to start the car before connecting the phone to the usb cable, if I plug the phone in without starting the car it fails several times, it even completely freezes the infotainment screen and its just a black screen. I have had it fail maybe once or twice since starting the car then plugging the car in and thats due to the phone being locked when I have plugged it in, as soon as I unlock it and try to reconnect it connects fine. Give it a try if you havent!

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.